Windows 10: User Account Control dialogue slow to load, explorer window freezes

Discus and support User Account Control dialogue slow to load, explorer window freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed recently, often when I am trying to open an exe files from my desktop or a folder from my desktop (or from a DVD drive), the folder sort... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leftisthominid, Sep 3, 2016.

1. User Account Control dialogue slow to load, explorer window freezes

I have noticed recently, often when I am trying to open an exe files from my desktop or a folder from my desktop (or from a DVD drive), the folder sort of freezes and I can't really move it or do anything with it as the User Account box also lags to open. After it opens, the folder becomes moveable again.

Anyone else have this problem?

:)

leftisthominid, Sep 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 slow, stopping, freezing... Internet the same with Internet Explorer

Hi again, My post was deleted so I created another. Fix Windows 10 after update they became slow, freezing always internet explorer, slow loading Windows 10, slow apps work. And ect.

WinUser2016, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Farzad_K Win User
    User Account Control Dialogue Has No "Yes" Button

The problem is that even that action requires pressing yes in that same dialogue box.

I am resetting this computer.

I am only using Windows for my astronomy hobby and I love it when I wind up going back to my Mac and using that trouble-free operating system; and I am hoping that one day soon I can migrate my hobby to OSX and donate my PC stuff to Goodwill, although I
    don't know if morally that is a good deed or not.

Thanks for the help.

Farzad_K, Sep 3, 2016
  4. GIL
    gil Win User

User Account Control dialogue slow to load, explorer window freezes

yes I have the same issue.

Thema:

User Account Control dialogue slow to load, explorer window freezes

1. User Account Control dialogue slow to load, explorer window freezes - Similar Threads - User Account Control

2. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control: After I recently updated my Windows and ever since that update I keep getting the attached notification as soon as my computer boots up. I have attached two images of the question that comes up in a box called User Account Control. Once it comes up I say no and it goes away...
  3. USER ACCOUNT CONTROL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USER ACCOUNT CONTROL: HOW DO I TURN THIS ON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control/1c59e94e-94c0-4bea-87b2-278a19c4b17d
  4. user control accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user control accounts: When ever I try to install my printer, User Accounts Control gives me this message: An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator. Please I need help with this...
  5. User Account Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control: Can not run flight sim, user account control, this app has been blocked for your protection, how can I unblock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control/3744c0ce-07df-4c6f-8181-fbd7ab4b414c"
  6. User Account Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Account Control: OK, what did I do wrong? I cant troubleshoot because something is wrong with THAT! Disclosure....I've not been able to download Win10 update because of low disk space though I've tried everything. So far, that hadn't really been a problem Now This!! Anyone? [ATTACH]...
  7. Slow loading and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow loading and freezing: The Problems I have two problems which I suspect are related, so I am including them both in this post. 1. Slow App Load. This PC has always been slow at loading apps. Particularly Microsoft Office apps. In 2016 I upgraded to Office 2016 from Office 2007 but that...
  8. USER ACCOUNT CONTROL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USER ACCOUNT CONTROL: USER account Control has blocked me from running Apps I am supposed to contact the administrator, when I am the administrator! A little help here? Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control/1c2f1e4d-39ba-43dd-8308-a50647947b4a
  9. User Account Controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Controller: Anytime I try to change something on my computer like account type I get a pop up box from user account controller saying that I need to use a admin login and password to access it. But the only option for me to click on is "NO" I can not run netplwiz or anything without that...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...