Windows 10: User account how to

Discus and support User account how to in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a decent How To, Tutorial or Manual for Windows 10 User Account available on the web? I need to know: How to enable administrator account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mayagrafix, Oct 28, 2016.

1. User account how to

Is there a decent How To, Tutorial or Manual for Windows 10 User Account available on the web?

I need to know:
    How to enable administrator account on Login screen instead of regular user
    How to add Admin Account when only user account exists

thanx!

:)

Mayagrafix, Oct 28, 2016

2. How to Change Microsoft user account to local user account

Hi,

I need help! My friend had her PC on and we opened up the Microsoft store to download an App. I logged in under my Microsoft account on her PC to do the download. After this her PC changed the log in and user profile to mine. We are unable to delete me and
    she cannot sign in to her account/computer.

How do we remove my Microsoft profile from her PC and put her as the primary user?

Thanks heaps.

Original title :Changing Microsoft user

Pchelpmenow, Oct 28, 2016
  3. How to Change Microsoft user account to local user account

Hi Pchelpmenow,

At this situation, what I can suggest you is you have to convert the Microsoft user account to local user account.

• Log to the system using her user account.

• Go to settings and click on Accounts.

• Click on Your email and accounts and click on
      Sign-in with a local account instead.

• Enter the password, click on Next
      and follow the onscreen instruction to convert into local account.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result for further assistance.

Thank you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Try3 Win User

User account how to

If there is no functioning Admin-level account then the Built-In Admin should be automatically enabled if you boot into Safe mode. You can then use that to create a new Admin account using the Command prompt - see Use the Built-In Admin in Safe mode to create a new Admin account

If that does not work then search for Sticky keys trick

Denis

Thema:

User account how to

1. User account how to - Similar Threads - User account

2. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  3. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  4. Local account user denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local account user denied: Please, I am trying to run programs on my laptop , windows 11. But acess is denied with the * yes* button disappearing. I have tried all means but with safe mode prompt command but the * yes* button does not appear. Please help me out...
  5. Local account user denied

Local account user denied: Please, I am trying to run programs on my laptop , windows 11. But acess is denied with the * yes* button disappearing. I have tried all means but with safe mode prompt command but the * yes* button does not appear. Please help me out...
  6. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  7. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  8. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I can not log into my user account profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not log into my user account profile: I have to accounts profiles on my laptop, the first one wich is mine is an administrator account, and the second one is standard, two days ago I open my laptop and I coudn't find my account to click on and log in, as if it desappeared, the only account appearing is the other...
  10. I can not log into my user account profile

I can not log into my user account profile: I have to accounts profiles on my laptop, the first one wich is mine is an administrator account, and the second one is standard, two days ago I open my laptop and I coudn't find my account to click on and log in, as if it desappeared, the only account appearing is the other...