Windows 10: User Account not completely loaded

Discus and support User Account not completely loaded in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, im running windows 10 in an active directory enviroment. If I log in with my own account some of the programms are not availible for example... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by madmax, Jan 12, 2016.

1. madmax Win User

User Account not completely loaded

Hi,

im running windows 10 in an active directory enviroment. If I log in with my own account some of the programms are not availible for example edge. It seems to me that the profile is not completely loaded somehow. Looks like this:
    User Account not completely loaded [​IMG]

For me it looks like if somehow the modern apps would not be loaded. (If I search after Edge it's also not available)

If I log in with another testaccount it works fine. I also tried to make the user profile new but it did not help.

Do you have any ideas? Did I maybe not delete some parts of the ruined user account? (I deleted everything under c: Users)

Thanks for you help

mark

:)

madmax, Jan 12, 2016

2. User account cannot be loaded Windows 10

Hi Ethan,

Please let us know the exact issue that you are facing, As the link that you have provided applies for Windows 7.

S-I-5 key might not to be in Windows 10.

If you are facing login issue and receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error message, user account might have been corrupted.

Also, let us know from which OS did you upgrade to Windows 10 and are you using Microsoft account or Local account?

I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17197/windows-10-set-up-accounts

Create a local user account in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...18c/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 12, 2016
  3. User account cannot be loaded Windows 10

I was trying to fix this by following the instructions listed here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215, but when I got to the S-I-5 files, my account didn't have a S-I-5 key. I don't know what to do now to fix it.

Ethan Marshall, Jan 12, 2016
  4. User Account not completely loaded

I'm not really sure but with you saying an 'Active Directory Environment' could it be a policy on the domain blocking apps etc?

I haven't seen such issue at home or work but i know we have no such policies to affect it.

Regards,
    Jamie

JDobbsy1987, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

User Account not completely loaded

1. User Account not completely loaded - Similar Threads - User Account completely

2. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  3. Other User accounts NOT loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User accounts NOT loading: My NEW laptop, updated to Win11 as soon as I started it, I've created 4 "Users" on it, Only logged on with 1 user until now 6 weeks after buying it tried to log on with any of the other user accounts, and all I get is a BLACK screen after "signing in". Tried Safe...
  4. Other User accounts NOT loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other User accounts NOT loading: My NEW laptop, updated to Win11 as soon as I started it, I've created 4 "Users" on it, Only logged on with 1 user until now 6 weeks after buying it tried to log on with any of the other user accounts, and all I get is a BLACK screen after "signing in". Tried Safe...
  5. User account takes a long time to load.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User account takes a long time to load.: I have a Lenovo desktop running windows 10. When starting the computer it only takes about thirty seconds to load to the log in screen. But after I enter my password it takes about twenty to thirty minutes to to load my user account. Yesterday it took only two minutes. The...
  6. Delete User Account Completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete User Account Completely: Hi, I've tried to delete a user account of someone who illegally attempted to break into my laptop. I've gone through the usual steps, but every morning, the account picture is back. This is what I've tried already: 1. Settings, , Accounts, User and Family accounts -...
  7. Windows not loading completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading completely: Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly....
  8. Windows is not completely loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is not completely loading: Ever since the last Windows update my computer is acting crazy! Missing program icons, task bar not fully loading and taking FOREVER to load up at all. Any help would be appreciated...
  9. How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to COMPLETELY turn off User Account Control...?: Hello, We have two users on one of our Win 10 systems. One account is a regular user, and the other is an Administrator. Right now, when I log onto the Admin account, User Account Control displays at the bottom of the slider (and that is what I want.) But when I log...
  10. Complete separate user account? Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Complete separate user account? Win 10: I was wondering if I can make an additional user account that has complete separate files and separate programs. Such as I have Diablo 2 but I don't want the other user to be able to see that Diablo II is installed. Another example being that I have family photos of my...