Windows 10: User account with more local profiles

Discus and support User account with more local profiles in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10, a user account can have two or more local profiles? If so, how do I create them and manage them? Thanks Bye 22930 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by balubeto, Sep 16, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

User account with more local profiles

Hi

In Windows 10, a user account can have two or more local profiles? If so, how do I create them and manage them?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Sep 16, 2015
  2. Kooshk Win User

Windows 10 - Can't add Another User

I followed all the different ways of getting a local account as per the above and seems to create the account but when trying to open the local account I get the message "User Profile Service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded"

Any suggestions for resolving this?

Kooshk, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Apps on Windows 10

Hello Ciara,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

If issue persists try to create new user profile as an administrator and see if issue persists in new user profile. For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided below.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.

For more information you may refer to the article mentioned below and see if it helps.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

User account with more local profiles

1. User account with more local profiles - Similar Threads - User account more

2. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts: My company has a dozen domain PCs at different sites with Windows 10 Pro being used to check-in visitors. Because many people log into these PCs over time a large number of profiles have been created in the C:\Users folder. In one case we had 65 profiles. Does anyone know the...
  3. Local account profile won't load. Error: "The User Profile Service service failed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local account profile won't load. Error: "The User Profile Service service failed the...: I have created a new local account for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop but when I try to log in using it I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." can't get in to the orginal account im stuck. I'd be grateful for any...
  4. Local account profile won't load. Error: "The User Profile Service service failed the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local account profile won't load. Error: "The User Profile Service service failed the...: I have created a new local account for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop but when I try to log in using it I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." can't get in to the orginal account im stuck. I'd be grateful for any...
  5. Local account profile won't load. Error: "The User Profile Service service failed the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Apps Follow Local User Profiles from Admin Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps Follow Local User Profiles from Admin Account: Hello, thanks for stopping by to try and provide some assistance. I want to preference this by I am not fluent on Windows administration... Like many parents, I am trying to provide my kids a distraction free Windows environment to conduct their online schooling during these...
  7. Local User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local User Account: Hi, I have a problem that I cant delete my other local user account, already perform Setting > Account > Family and other user > remove account But still the user appear, appreciate for the help, thanks...
  8. local user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    local user account: how do I access the one that I created https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-user-account/ee6a2922-2dfb-4e0b-9944-70cfa2a5be8d
  9. Add new user (local account) - Use my profile?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add new user (local account) - Use my profile?: Greetings all, I'm on Spotify, most of you probably know about it - It's like Pandora, iHeart Radio, and many more services that play thousands of songs on your mobile device. But there is an option to install it on your PC as well. I went to do the PC install, and...
  10. More local account trouble

in Windows 10 Support
    More local account trouble: After I succeeded to install W10TP with a local account - which we know is not obvious and probably impossible to do by most users - I now get nagged with IMPORTANT security alerts if I don't sign into the MS account. Does anybody know what the possible security issue with a...