Windows 10: User admin account to make changes that show up in standard account?

Discus and support User admin account to make changes that show up in standard account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; If I login to the administrator account to make changes, I naturally want any changes I make to appear in the standard user account since that is the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by geercom, Jun 28, 2017.

1. geercom Win User

User admin account to make changes that show up in standard account?

If I login to the administrator account to make changes, I naturally want any changes I make to appear in the standard user account since that is the one I am making changes for. Does this happen automatically or do I have to do something special to make sure it always works that way?

:)

geercom, Jun 28, 2017

2. Disable internet connection in one user account Windows 10

Which account I make the changes..admin... Or standard user

ΔαμιανιδηςΝικος, Jun 28, 2017
  3. SenVels Win User
    I cant able to login my admin account

Hi, anyone help me,

I have two user accounts.

1. admin account @outlook.com

2. local account(standard account) @gmail.com

I forgot my password for ADMIN account. I cant even signin computer using admin account. I cant make changes to hard disk, because I make security level to high, to ask password for any changes in hard disk.

I m reset my outlook mail password & outlook Microsoft account password even though I'm not able to signin. it shows password wrong.

How to reset my admin password and how to change my admin rights to local account(standard account).

Anybody give me solution.

SenVels, Jun 28, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

You are correct - only a moron or someone who didn't care about security would run as part of the administrator group all the time. Lots of people do but that is their prerogative.

You say changes (what changes you do not say) are not copied from one user account to another. This is obvious. That is the point in having separate accounts. If user account A has authority to do something does that mean users account B-Z should as well? The obvious answer would be no.

Give an example of your issue as at the moment it seems you are just not understanding the difference between group and user level security.

Thema:

1. User admin account to make changes that show up in standard account? - Similar Threads - User admin account

2. Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?: When I was messing around in my settings I accidentally turned my account into a standers account without realizing it. I’m the only account on my computer and there is no admin account. Please help...
  3. Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change my standard user account back into an admin account?: When I was messing around in my settings I accidentally turned my account into a standers account without realizing it. I’m the only account on my computer and there is no admin account. Please help...
  4. Blocked admin account by standard account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked admin account by standard account: Hi ! please someone help me i need to tell you that i was setting some fuctions for me ..... ya i know i stupid but somehow i changed my account type to standard and block admin account ....i can't get admin powers and admin account is gone somewhere i need help please :...
  5. UAC thinks standard user account is an Admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC thinks standard user account is an Admin: In our domain, user accounts are not Admins and Admin accounts have no access to the internet. Brilliant right? Except it makes it troublesome to install that software that requires both Admin rights AND internet access with the same account. My work-around for this has been...
  6. Reset Admin password on a standard user account??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset Admin password on a standard user account??: I bought a refurbished computer for my employer. It had a ADMIN account set up with no pass word associated with the account so I created one. I might have had a error in my pass word because I can no longer log into that account. I did create another account that I was...
  7. Changing Standard user account to Administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing Standard user account to Administrator account: Split from this thread. how do I change administrator on this ProBook s series. administrator passed away gave this laptop to me but cannot change from owner guest to administrator? ***Original title: How do I change administrator on this laptop?***...
  8. Accidently changed admin account to standard account and removed 'family and other users'...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidently changed admin account to standard account and removed 'family and other users'...: Hi, I accidently changed my admin account to a standard account in settings. Due to this I cannot uninstall apps, access chrome, and modify other things in settings. I am very frustrated! Can someone please help me! By the way, 'family and other users' has disappeared from...
  9. About accounts: Admin/Standard user?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    About accounts: Admin/Standard user?: I just did a clean install of W10 for a friend. I havent set up a fresh install of 10 and am familar with the structure of accounts in W7> So. Clarify for me the "rights" of accounts(that i set up) in W10 Do they have adminstrator rights? Plan was to set up and Admin account...
  10. Downgrading from a local Admin Account to a Standard User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Downgrading from a local Admin Account to a Standard User Account?: After reinstalling Windows 10, I created a local Admin user account just enough for me to install some apps and set things up. After that, I created another local Admin account. Now, I need to downgrade my current Admin account (which I created during setup) to a Standard...