Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

Discus and support User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3] in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2] - Windows 10 Forums Something I was doing off/on last night & ended up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Borg 386, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

Borg 386, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Xujdyfe Win User

Option to select previously used personalized wallpaper remains in settings even though the wallpaper has been removed from the Themes folder of the user profile

Dear reader,

Would you be able to help me out or even answer the following question?

I created an image file and made Windows use this image as a wallpaper. After a while I was done with this wallpaper, I changed it and I had deleted the cached files of wallpaper in the user profile at the locations: C:\Users\[USER PROFILE NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles
    and C:\Users\Bavörk\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper.

However, still the thumbnail of the personalized wallpaper is shown in the "Background" tab of the "Personal settings", under "Choose your picture", it is still selectable and when confirmed the background will revert back to this personalized wallpaper.
    I am so confused: I don't understand where Windows might have stored a cache of the wallpaper on my harddrive other than the locations I previously mentioned. I really want to permanently remove the wallpaper from my computer.

So, how do I make Windows 'forget' the wallpaper thus making the background image no longer selectable in the settings + remove the image cache permanently from my harddrive?

Xujdyfe, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Mugsy323 Win User
    Windows 10 desktop slideshow timer is always wrong. Bug?

Thank you, but I already reported this problem to the Feedback hub, and there is nothing to record (unless someone wants to watch a ten minute video of an empty desktop waiting for the wallpaper to change.)

In my Feedback, I included a screenshot of my Wallpaper timer setting.

Mugsy323, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cool, you "went Green" too*Smile

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2017
  5. kado897 Win User
    Nice mix of anime and tech.

kado897, Sep 22, 2017
  6. Hemimax Win User
    Excellent Greens! Cliff & Keith *Smile

Hemimax, Sep 22, 2017
  7. kado897 Win User
    Not me. The other was Borg.

kado897, Sep 22, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Thanks Richard*Smile

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2017
  9. Hemimax Win User
    My Bad, Really good work Borg.

Hemimax, Sep 22, 2017
  10. Borg 386 Win User
    Yeah....weird.....*chuckle

Thank you kado

Thanks Hemimax

Borg 386, Sep 22, 2017
  11. Great stuff Keith ... you really know how to hit my hot button !!! LOL. Glad you found some use for them mate. *Smile

Neil Macready, Sep 23, 2017
  12. kado897 Win User
    Not me Neil. It was Cliff.

kado897, Sep 23, 2017
  13. Cliff S New Member

Nope, it was Borg(the win10 button bra)

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2017
  14. kado897 Win User
    Ah yes.

kado897, Sep 23, 2017
  15. Borg 386 Win User
    Was everybody drinking last night?.....you all got me confused as to if I really did make the original one *chuckle

Hey, maybe we should see about marketing that *Huh *chuckle

Borg 386, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

1. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3] - Similar Threads - User Created Ten

2. how to create a windows ten usb key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to create a windows ten usb key: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-windows-ten-usb-key/b6f8a213-53df-4f4d-8760-02fe27343307
  3. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  4. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4]

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4]: [ATTACH] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3] Metamorphosis MetaMortem [img] 137014
  5. Windows Ten

Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76
  6. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]: [img] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums [img] 51567
  7. User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers

User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers: This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting *Smile 1397
  8. Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members: *Smile Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid any copyright infringements. Your theme, your...
  9. User created wallpapers

User created wallpapers: This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites. No people/faces. 1384
  10. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers: This thread is for all user-created Windows 10 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting *Smile My first Windows 10 Wall *Smile [img] 1939