Windows 10: User folder icon size WONT SAVE

Discus and support User folder icon size WONT SAVE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] idk why , i go to my folder and i always like to see this icon in big , i select view in big but when i close the folder and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Yuniel, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Yuniel Win User

User folder icon size WONT SAVE

User folder icon size WONT SAVE [​IMG]

User folder icon size WONT SAVE [​IMG]

idk why , i go to my folder and i always like to see this icon in big , i select view in big but when i close the folder and open again return to medium icon , why , is look like when i click on large icon is wont save for always!!??? can pls help me

:)

Yuniel, Nov 7, 2017
  2. adg82439 Win User

Anne Update

I too miss the clear contrast of black midnight.

Black, energy saving, background, white clear Types, colored icons on all Levels.

It would be very fine if a user could have influence

on Type, Size and contrast as well as the use of Icons and folders.

all folders are gone with the update.

adg82439, Nov 7, 2017
  3. 10 Things Microsoft can do to make Windows Phone 8 MUCH better.

I will add to the list some more:

1- The free space in the storage. I think the space consume by the app hidden file in system folders for security reasons or whatever The app like whatsapp save media in app files and user save it again in picture or document or video or music folder.
    developer should use user folder to save directly to user folder in their app. This same method used by Microsoft in pc and companies understand that very well. That is why when user install apps , apps create a folder in user document.

2- add the ability to send any file from SD card or internal memory( in User Folders) or cloud storage by any method email or Bluetooth or any messenger or messages.

3- try to introduce 64bit chips in mobile with desktop OS.

4- increase the ram to 2gb

5- themes should be more changeable , more then just color and size. they should allow the user to change a icons and start menu.

saeedalhoni, Nov 7, 2017
  4. Yuniel Win User

anyone know how to resolve this problem pls ?

Yuniel, Nov 9, 2017
Thema:

1. User folder icon size WONT SAVE - Similar Threads - User folder icon

2. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  3. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  4. User's folders icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User's folders icons: Hi! I've recently bought a new laptop and done a fresh W11 install. I've noticed every user's folder has a custom icon ex. links folder has a chain on it, but some of the same folders, on my other computer which was updated from W10 to W11, has genreric folder icon. How do I...
  5. User's folders icons

User's folders icons: Hi! I've recently bought a new laptop and done a fresh W11 install. I've noticed every user's folder has a custom icon ex. links folder has a chain on it, but some of the same folders, on my other computer which was updated from W10 to W11, has genreric folder icon. How do I...
  6. User Folder Strange Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Folder Strange Icons: Hey guys last week I reboot my laptop after one there is two Icons starting shows up my user folder and they are empty nothing in it I'm deleting these two folder every time but when i shut down or restart the pc they will came back how can i delete ? them or anyone know...
  7. User Folder Strange Icons

User Folder Strange Icons: Hey guys last week I reboot my laptop after one there is two Icons starting shows up my user folder and they are empty nothing in it I'm deleting these two folder every time but when i shut down or restart the pc they will came back how can i delete ? them or anyone know...
  8. User's Files icon is a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User's Files icon is a folder: [ATTACH] My User's Files desktop icon has changed into the windows folder icon. When i create a shortcut of the file the icons appears fine. I tried changing the icon manually but it doesn't affect the desktop icon at all. Is there any way to fix it?...
  9. Resetting user folder folder icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Resetting user folder folder icons: My desktop folder in my user folder has changed itself to a plain ugly one. How can I set this back to how it should be? [img] 111582
  10. Size of Users folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Size of Users folder: Hello! I have just a little query really. I have a 175GB C: Windows drive. At the moment it has 102GB used. However 47.5GB is the C: Windows/Users folder. I have moved all the pictures, videos and music from this folder to their own dedicated drives, but 47.5GB still...