Windows 10: User Information Program

Discus and support User Information Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, At my school we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by corriganc, Jun 11, 2016.

1. corriganc Win User

User Information Program

Hi there,
    At my school we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC.

I would like this program at home, in my domain environment, however, when I try to run the program, it crashes instantly.

I was wondering if anyone could:
    a) Get the program to run
    b) Create anything like this if a fails.

There are some images of the program below, and if anyone could be kind enough to help me, I have the RMMYC files available.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with this.

User Information Program [​IMG]

User Information Program [​IMG]

Kind Regards,
    Cal

:)

corriganc, Jun 11, 2016

2. Change user/account information

The painful and logical thing to do is, uninstall the software, setup "His Own" account. Install the software under 'His Own' account. Also, because you are signed in with your Microsoft Account on that other computer, it is syncing your settings from
    the main computer you are using. You can stop this by opening Start > Settings > Accounts > Sync your settings and toggle off what you don't want sync.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Change user/account information

I'm not sure which group this would go in because it could go in a few different ones. My husband and I were sharing my computer (his computer went out and we suddenly switched him to using mine so I never even thought of setting up user accounts at the
    time). I now have another computer and he uses that one. The problem is that it is set up with all of my information so he gets my texts, emails and everything else on that computer. If I change something on my new laptop it updates the change to there. I
    tried to change users, but it would not give him access to his software that he installed on there. How do I take my user information off of there and give him full access to all of the applications so the computer is completely his. He has put a lot of time
    into the programs he has on there so we really don't want to have to do a factory reset and he feels like he is spying every time somebody texts me because he can see it.

StaceyWoodruff, Jun 11, 2016
  4. User Information Program

It sounds like that program would require a central server to run. There are a ton of system information tools out there, such as Speccy, that would do most of what you want. I'm a minimalist, so I wouldn't want something like that running all the time.

DeaconFrost, Jun 12, 2016
Thema:

User Information Program

1. User Information Program - Similar Threads - User Information Program

2. Task Scheduler User Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler User Information: I am trying to schedule a job to run from a software program that reads data from a server. The job works when I manually run it as I am prompted to add my account information before running the task each time. The issue is that I cannot get the job to run on a scheduled...
  3. Sharing folders of information with remote users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing folders of information with remote users: I chair a meeting with a number of people where we have lots of reference documents which are not often referred to. I have tried OneNote, but no one seems able to connect easily and of course under lockdown I cannot go and see what the problem is, mine or theirs. I've tried...
  4. Program not able to download information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program not able to download information: I have a program called Sportsystem entry manager the program works on my windows 10 laptop but not my desktop pc which is the preferred machine. The program works as in it starts but it is meant to connect to the internet to download swimming information but it won't. I have...
  5. user settings information not showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user settings information not showing up: Under Account > Settings, do not see my user information. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/user-settings-information-not-showing-up/09596627-d9df-418f-9e28-232c36380819"
  6. Important Security Information for Yahoo Users

in Browsers and Email
    Important Security Information for Yahoo Users: By Bob Lord, CISO Following a recent investigation, we’ve identified data security issues concerning certain Yahoo user accounts. We’ve taken steps to secure those user accounts and we’re working closely with law enforcement. What happened? As we previously disclosed...
  7. Users Information

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Information: I have a little mystery. I have just had to fully re-install Win 10 following a significant boot error. It now feels like I have two User accounts, both with admin rights. After the re-instal I signed back in with my normal Google Account and password and was off and...
  8. Domain User Information Software Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain User Information Software Request: Hi there, At my school, we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC (if GPO...
  9. System Information Program Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Information Program Tool: System Information Program Tool [img] [img] We had this I remember on 7 forums and was wondering if we had it here on 10 forums. Very handy for filling in system specs. If anybody has an idea if we are fortunate to have this here I would appreciate it if someone could...
  10. "Users" Information Location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Users" Information Location: Is it possible to move the entire "Users" directory from C drive to D drive and have it be recognized without doing anything special? I do a system image of my C drive regularly but my D drive is continuously backed up to a local NAS and I would like my user information...