Windows 10: User password for win 10

Discus and support User password for win 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I retrieve my user password? I can't get in. Please help 89646 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lynndees, Jul 22, 2017.

1. lynndees Win User

User password for win 10

How do I retrieve my user password? I can't get in. Please help

:)

lynndees, Jul 22, 2017
  2. Blipet Win User

Heads Up: Win 10 not recognizing 3rd party software registrations and interfering with passwords

I've got a number of 3rd party software apps that I can no longer use because the previous Win 7 registration or activations are no longer recognized after my Win 10 OS update. I can probably get this fixed next week from the software suppliers themselves,
    even though it is a pain to have to contact and convince each individual developer that this is not a a new installation to a new PC or other device. I see that a number of other Win 10 updates have caused similar problems for other users.

A bigger problem for me is that Win 10 is interfering with some of my existing software to recognize my security passwords established with Win 7. When I enter the correct existing password, the software now yields a warning that I have entered an incorrect
    password. Unfortunately it also fails to offer offer me the option to click on a "Forget Your Password" link or to reset a password.

This failure to recognize my accurate passwords did not only affect 3rd party software, but also my PC User Account passwords. It took some professional help help to overcome the User Account password interference, but the 3rd party passwords are still an
    as-yet-unresolved set of problems. Any suggestions on how to get Win 10 out of the way here?

3rd party software developers may have not yet created a Win 10 compatible version of their app, so beware if you depend on the frequent use of such password-protected software and plan to upgrade to Win 10. On the other hand, I have no clue why Win 10 would
    not accept my previous Win 7 User Account passwords.

Blipet, Jul 22, 2017
  3. User account Password in win 10.

What if I forget user account password in win 10 . No option of creating password reset disk.

Sheelnath Kekre, Jul 22, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

User password for win 10

Boot from Windows 10 USB flash drive or DVD to get to command prompt:
    Open Command Prompt at Boot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Then enable the built-in Administrator Account:
    Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10 Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Restart the computer, log into the Built-In Administrator Account and reset your other user account's password:
    Reset Password of User Account in Windows 10 Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Then disable the built-in administrator account. You want to save it only for situations just like this.

NavyLCDR, Jul 22, 2017
Thema:

User password for win 10

1. User password for win 10 - Similar Threads - User password

2. my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...: My product is a dell laptop service code is CYF9693 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-asking-for-a-an-email-address-and/f9d56cfc-85c4-463f-8fe9-bff459ba9a1d
  3. my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...: My product is a dell laptop service code is CYF9693 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-asking-for-a-an-email-address-and/f9d56cfc-85c4-463f-8fe9-bff459ba9a1d
  4. my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  6. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  7. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

8. User password must be changed before logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  9. User password must be changed before logging in

User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  10. User password must be changed before logging in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security