User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803.

Discus and support User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed windows10 1803 and it was working fine, however once I joined it to domain the domain use was not able to load. This issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yousefalamary, Jul 12, 2018.

1. yousefalamary Win User

I have installed windows10 1803 and it was working fine, however once I joined it to domain the domain use was not able to load. This issue is happening in both ways (installing a fresh os or through upgrade).

:)

yousefalamary, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Migrate Locale Profile to Domain

I removed my reply because watching those instructions on TechNet I started wondering if they really work with Windows 10.

Anyway, whatever you try create first a dummy profile, customize it a bit and move it to domain. If everything works, you can then move real profiles.

3. Ray4x4x4 Win User
    Windows 10 after joining 2012 domain will not allow logon of domain users

So I have a new computer, recently upgraded from 10 home to 10 pro.

I join the computer to the 2012 r2 domain. it seems to join fine, I see that it is listed in the domain directory. however, no domain user is able to desktop logon on, it gives out a username or password incorrect message, even using the original joining
    user account. it is happy to unjoin, even with administrative accounts that will not allow desktop logon.

I tried domain\user user@domain even domain.local versions of same and double checked caps lock to no avail.

noted a curious thing. when I look at the Settings>System>about instead of the normal three gray boxes one of which should say join a domain, I get this:

User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. c4d816b4-940e-4010-a966-2166618701bf.png

Ray4x4x4, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Join Windows 10 PC to a Domain  

@rseiler,

I just finished clean installing Windows 10 Enterprise build 17093 in a VM using a local account, and it still has the same steps in the tutorial for me.

Is your PC already joined to a domain?

User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. [​IMG]

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. - Similar Threads - User profile loading

2. I changed my computer user profile from administrator to a user and now I can't do anything...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed my computer user profile from administrator to a user and now I can't do anything...: Earlier today I made the mistake of changing my user settings on my computer profile from administrator to user now I don't have permission to uninstall/ download things or change my profile back to an administrator, all I get is a message to enter administrator credentials...
  3. After update all programs and user profile moved to windows.old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update all programs and user profile moved to windows.old: Not sure what happened and junior was on the PC. Have a desktop with fairly new pc, not used much and win10 home. Was going to add some video software so first created a system restore point. Something asked about an update but don't remember what it said and some one else...
  4. Default user profile startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Default user profile startup: I added a user profile for my wife to my PC, but for some reason the PC always boots tmher profile and Imhave to sign myself in. Is there a way t make my profile the default. Have removed the need for login with netplwiz. thanks UPDATE found the answer in netplwiz just had...
  5. How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic: How do you create the cartoonish looking profle pics you see in chat forums etc? I assume you paste a pic of yourself to a program and then it creates one for you but I have not found it. Something like these....... https://stocktwits.com/AnneMarieTrad...sage/123459403...
  6. User Prolfile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded

User Prolfile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded: So I was Dumb and changed the drive that had my user profile to another letter. Now i Can't log in. Please help. 54363
  7. User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.: How can I recover from this error message? I click on OK, and then see the sign on screen again prompting me to enter my MS password. Not able to login as this repeats ..... regards, . 14278
  8. Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.

Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.: Hi Guys, I've recently got an issue with loading profile settings after probably deleting one of the Admin profiles on Windows 10 Home. I can't load: 1. The most important: Built-in Adminstrator profile: Error: " Location/Path...
  9. Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?: I have almost the exact CloudStore error issue as described here, right down to a bunch registering on boot and when I start up mmc.exe. Only differences being that I'm not getting any Information entries and the errors themselves, quoted below. ProcessName...
  10. Sleep/Load issue corrupting user profile (probably hardware)

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep/Load issue corrupting user profile (probably hardware): Hi all, I've been having a recurring problem with my pc for the past week or so. When I put it to sleep it usually takes quite a long time to do so, and then when I wake it I get issues. When it wakes it works fine for the first few mins, but then I run into a issue where...