Windows 10: User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803.

Discus and support User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed windows10 1803 and it was working fine, however once I joined it to domain the domain use was not able to load. This issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yousefalamary, Jul 12, 2018.

1. User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803.

I have installed windows10 1803 and it was working fine, however once I joined it to domain the domain use was not able to load. This issue is happening in both ways (installing a fresh os or through upgrade).

:)

yousefalamary, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Migrate Locale Profile to Domain

I removed my reply because watching those instructions on TechNet I started wondering if they really work with Windows 10.

Anyway, whatever you try create first a dummy profile, customize it a bit and move it to domain. If everything works, you can then move real profiles.

3. Ray4x4x4 Win User
    Windows 10 after joining 2012 domain will not allow logon of domain users

So I have a new computer, recently upgraded from 10 home to 10 pro.

I join the computer to the 2012 r2 domain. it seems to join fine, I see that it is listed in the domain directory. however, no domain user is able to desktop logon on, it gives out a username or password incorrect message, even using the original joining
    user account. it is happy to unjoin, even with administrative accounts that will not allow desktop logon.

I tried domain\user user@domain even domain.local versions of same and double checked caps lock to no avail.

noted a curious thing. when I look at the Settings>System>about instead of the normal three gray boxes one of which should say join a domain, I get this:

User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. c4d816b4-940e-4010-a966-2166618701bf.png

Ray4x4x4, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803.

Join Windows 10 PC to a Domain  

@rseiler,

I just finished clean installing Windows 10 Enterprise build 17093 in a VM using a local account, and it still has the same steps in the tutorial for me.

Is your PC already joined to a domain?

User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. [​IMG]

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803.

1. User profile is not loading after joining to domain in Windows 10 1803. - Similar Threads - User profile loading

2. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  3. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  4. How to Remove Win 10 from domain and make domain user profile into a local user profile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Win 10 from domain and make domain user profile into a local user profile?: Hi, I have an environment with 10 clients that run Windows 10 Pro and I have a Synology DS918+ that runs as a Domain ControllerSynology Directory Server just as Active Directory. The clients have been joined to the domain and there exists domain users that have and use...
  5. Windows 10 user profile is not loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 user profile is not loading: windows 10 user profile is not loading, what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-profile-is-not-loading/55434e2f-ef51-44a9-94b6-e04d54f60876
  6. Domain User Profiles always "in use" or loaded

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Domain User Profiles always "in use" or loaded: There was a time where the profiles were not "in use" or loaded unless the user was actually logged into the machine, however, I've noticed recently that all profiles are always loaded and their profiles cannot be deleted unless I delete a key in the registry. Example:...
  7. Domain User Profiles always "in use" or loaded

in Windows 10 Support
    Domain User Profiles always "in use" or loaded: There was a time where the profiles were not "in use" or loaded unless the user was actually logged into the machine, however, I've noticed recently that all profiles are always loaded and their profiles cannot be deleted unless I delete a key in the registry. Example:...
  8. Windows 10 loses connectivity after joining domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 loses connectivity after joining domain: Hello all, I'm having an issue joining a new windows 10 workstation to a windows server 2012 dominant domain. All the IP's are static, an entry is manually entered in our DNS, a computer account is in AD. I've successfully joined it, but presumed that GPO's broke it due...
  9. Windows 10 1803 updates fail after joining domain

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 updates fail after joining domain: This is an interesting issue that has just started occurring. Windows updates on a clean install of Windows 10 Education 1803 work perfectly. However, I receive the 0x8000ffff error after I join the machine to a local Active Directory domain. The domain controller is Server...
  10. Domain Joined Windows 10 - Fast User Switching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domain Joined Windows 10 - Fast User Switching: Hi I recently joined my HP Envy Recline 27 k210na which was upgraded to windows 10 to a Windows 2012 R2 Domain. But have an issue. Once I login with a user account, domain or non domain, I am unable to use the fast user switching. When choosing to switch account, I will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy of profile not loading creating .domain

2. user profile not loading windows 10

3. win 10 user profile not loading

4. windows 10 will not load domain profile,
  5. windows 10 domain user profile not loading,
  6. user profile not loading on domain,
  7. domain user profile not loading,
  8. joining a domain windows 10 user profile