Windows 10: User profile of a Microsoft account

Discus and support User profile of a Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi Using the web, how do I see the public profile of a user who has a Microsoft account live.it or outlook.com or outook.it? Thanks Bye 64612 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by balubeto, Sep 22, 2016.

1. balubeto Win User

User profile of a Microsoft account

Hi

Using the web, how do I see the public profile of a user who has a Microsoft account live.it or outlook.com or outook.it?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Sep 22, 2016

2. Adding a microsoft account to a user profile

I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. All seemed to work fairly well. I use a domain user login. I wanted to add my Microsoft account to the profile for Edge and Store. When I click to add a Microsoft account or to add a Work or School account, a new gray window
    will flash open/close and that is all that happens. If I go to the Store app and try to login, the same thing will happen. Domain user and local user is setup as administrator. Microsoft Tech remote accessed the PC. No help. I am about to give up and try a
    new Windows 10 install. I really do not want to go through that again.

I have another device that uses the same credentials that works fine. It was upgraded from Windows 8.1.

Do not know if this is related, but some sites will tell me that cookies cannot be blocked when using Edge. I have checked the Settings and it is set to Do Not Block Cookies.

BrandonAnsley, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Adding a microsoft account to a user profile

Hi Ansley,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue will be better suited on Microsoft Technet forum. So, I suggest you to post your query on Microsoft Technet forum.

Refer to the below link:

Technet forums

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

User profile of a Microsoft account

1. User profile of a Microsoft account - Similar Threads - User profile Microsoft

2. User accounts with differnt profile and profile folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User accounts with differnt profile and profile folders: Hi toghether, my name is Matthias. I got a question about user profiels.we are creating a new AD structure for our company. We work with sensitive data that must be protected by law. Only some of the employees work with the sensitive data. Currently we have two domains. One...
  3. User accounts with differnt profile and profile folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    User accounts with differnt profile and profile folders: Hi toghether, my name is Matthias. I got a question about user profiels.we are creating a new AD structure for our company. We work with sensitive data that must be protected by law. Only some of the employees work with the sensitive data. Currently we have two domains. One...
  4. User accounts with differnt profile and profile folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to Switch the Microsoft account linked to User profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Switch the Microsoft account linked to User profile: I want to change the Microsoft account that is linked to my User profile.I haven't found anything on this topic online and am wondering if this is even possible....
  6. How to Switch the Microsoft account linked to User profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Switch the Microsoft account linked to User profile: I want to change the Microsoft account that is linked to my User profile.I haven't found anything on this topic online and am wondering if this is even possible....
  7. Edit user account profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit user account profile: I would like to ask how many times can I change user filename? I accidentally change it incorrectly upon setting up my windows 10. I was told I can only setup filename once. I tried resetting it and remove everything but every time I tried to sign in using my Microsoft...
  8. corrupt user profile/account

in Windows 10 Customization
    corrupt user profile/account: hi there: I like to know, when I go to clear temporary files, I freed up over 300MB of files for just using PPT. That is normal. Now, checking under accounts, it states under your family, we couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on your device might...
  9. difference between microsoft account and user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    difference between microsoft account and user profile: Hello.I have windows 10 build 1703.I am confused about differences between microsoft account and user profile.When i am searching or i have a porblem , i don't know which term should I do for the search.So i have some questions: 1) are the same? 2) Can i permanently delete...
  10. difference between microsoft account and user profile

in Windows 10 Support
    difference between microsoft account and user profile: Hello.I have windows 10 build 1703.I am confused about differences between microsoft account and user profile.When i am searching or i have a porblem , i don't know which term should I do for the search.So i have some questions: 1) are the same? 2) Can i permanently delete...