Windows 10: User profile picture disappeared after rollback

Discus and support User profile picture disappeared after rollback in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello! So I updated to Creators Update, but I had some annoying bugs with it, so I rolled back to Anniversary Update. Right after I did that, my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DJBenLord, Jul 20, 2017.

1. DJBenLord Win User

User profile picture disappeared after rollback

Hello!
    So I updated to Creators Update, but I had some annoying bugs with it, so I rolled back to Anniversary Update. Right after I did that, my profile pic (and my dad's) were gone (look at screenshots).

How can I fix this? It's bugging me real bad.

User profile picture disappeared after rollback [​IMG]

:)

DJBenLord, Jul 20, 2017

2. User profile picture

Yes , I'm the only user . And I don't set a password .

Faris AlTayan, Jul 20, 2017
  3. User profile picture

My user profile picture is not showing when boot up or restart my pc in welcome screen . It only shows up when signing out or lock . I've done a sfc , dsim , and an inplace upgrade but it didn't fixed . Please help ...

Faris AlTayan, Jul 20, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

The two options at the bottom don't work ? They are not greyed out.

The other option is to manage it online. I see you are signed in with MS account. Click "Manage my MS Acct' link. On page, click 'Edit name'. This will take you to next page where you can change your name or picture. Good Luck

mrgeek, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

1. User profile picture disappeared after rollback - Similar Threads - User profile picture

2. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  3. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  4. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 user profiles disappears after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 user profiles disappears after reboot: Hi.Today we have had several reports of users that their Windows 10 profile was deleted and temporary profile created when they logged onto their device. On closer inspection their recycling bin items have remained, but everything else has disappeared! Including desktop files...
  6. Windows 10 user profiles disappears after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 user profiles disappears after reboot: Hi.Today we have had several reports of users that their Windows 10 profile was deleted and temporary profile created when they logged onto their device. On closer inspection their recycling bin items have remained, but everything else has disappeared! Including desktop files...
  7. Windows 10 user profiles disappears after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. User profile picture blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User profile picture blurry: Recently my default user icon has became pixelated and blurry. I would like to fix this but nothing on the internet is telling me how. I don't understand why this is such an issue, or what caused this. I've checked for updates and my system is up to date, so that's not it....
  9. User Profile Picture Won't Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows profile picture disappear