Windows 10: User Profile Picture Won't Change

Discus and support User Profile Picture Won't Change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CinderFox93, Jul 28, 2018.

1. User Profile Picture Won't Change

I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start.

:)

CinderFox93, Jul 28, 2018

2. Can´t change Profile Picture

As the title says i can´t change my profile picture it appears this error:

Error of profile picture.

Afonso_P_F, Jul 28, 2018
  3. User profile picture

Hello Faris,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We appreciate the effort you have put in to resolve the issue. I would like to assist you further from here.

From the description of the issue, I understand that Windows Welcome Screen does not display the profile picture upon logon.

To be able to assist you better, provide us few more details on the below questions.

- Are you the only user on the computer?

- Have you set a password to your user account?

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to change the default behavior and check if that enables the welcome screen.

Follow these steps:

a. Type “netplwiz” (without double quotes) in the Start search box and hit Enter.

b. Under “Users” tab, check the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" option.

c. Click “Apply” and “OK” to save the settings.

Refer to the below link on how to Change a Profile Picture.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-your-account-picture

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 28, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

User Profile Picture Won't Change

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

User Profile Picture Won't Change [​IMG]

zbook, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

User Profile Picture Won't Change

1. User Profile Picture Won't Change - Similar Threads - User Profile Picture

2. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  3. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  4. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  6. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  7. User profile picture blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User profile picture blurry: Recently my default user icon has became pixelated and blurry. I would like to fix this but nothing on the internet is telling me how. I don't understand why this is such an issue, or what caused this. I've checked for updates and my system is up to date, so that's not it....
  8. profile picture won't change on microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    profile picture won't change on microsft store: Hello, i recently logged my email onto another computer which had a different profile picture, i deleted the email on that computer but my profile on microsft store wont change back when i changed it....
  9. Profile picture won't update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture won't update: I changed my profile picture on Microsoft.com in account settings and it worked (I removed it). But whenever I log into my computer, my old picture still shows up as my account icon. I've tried it multiple times and it won't update. Can someone please tell me what the problem...
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142