Windows 10: user settings information not showing up

Discus and support user settings information not showing up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Under Account > Settings, do not see my user information. What can I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by prelet396, Jul 18, 2018.

1. prelet396 Win User

user settings information not showing up

Under Account > Settings, do not see my user information. What can I do?

:)

prelet396, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Extra User showing, cannot remove

Hi VictoriousBard,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We would need few more information.

• Are you able to see the additional user on the windows 10 login screen?
    • When you go to settings>accounts do you see multiple accounts with the same user name?

Please try the below suggested steps and let us know if it helps.

1. Type “WIN + R” key in the keyboard to open Windows Run, then type “lusrmgr.msc” and press “Enter” button
    2. Check the user account you would like to delete and then
      right click and click “Delete” to delete user account.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. user settings information not showing up - Similar Threads - user settings information

2. MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations: Hi everyone,The problem am encountering is when I start MSINFO it does not give me any information. screenshot of the view below, I have made several unsuccessful attempts, do you have any other solution / advice to give me?the last try is to reinstall the o.s but we would...
  3. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect information comes up in Settings: In Windows 10 64bit Dell T3610. When opening the settings menu, there is incorrect information that comes us to identity the computer. I am signed in as myself, but the email is from a place I signed into once in Edge to check email. I cannot get rid of the profile I took a...
  4. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect information comes up in Settings: In Windows 10 64bit Dell T3610. When opening the settings menu, there is incorrect information that comes us to identity the computer. I am signed in as myself, but the email is from a place I signed into once in Edge to check email. I cannot get rid of the profile I took a...
  5. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

6. Storage Setting shows Wrong Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage Setting shows Wrong Information: Hi I am user windows 10.I have a lenovo ideapad i7Recently I encountered an problem that is So Irritating.In this screenshot the drive is corrupted and I dont know how to fix it. Well, I have 180 space free why it is full, and I can't access to administrative parts and can't...
  7. My User profile isn't showing up in settings

My User profile isn't showing up in settings: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Home Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-user-profile-isnt-showing-up-in-settings/ebb08e64-6760-4d98-84e9-7830e38c381c
  8. Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen

Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen: PC : Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.752 machine: MSI GE 73 8RE I was recently doing some maintenance on my moms machine, and i noticed that her settings screen is different than on mine. both PC's are the same make/model, and both are running Windows 10 Pro x64. hers was...
  9. User not showing up on User list.

User not showing up on User list.: Hey, Recently my account got deleted from user list but every time i restart my PC i get the login screen to my account which was deleted from user list. Since i don't know the password, I tried using cmd.exe (admin) to change my password there with another account by doing...
  10. Users Information

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Information: I have a little mystery. I have just had to fully re-install Win 10 following a significant boot error. It now feels like I have two User accounts, both with admin rights. After the re-instal I signed back in with my normal Google Account and password and was off and...