Windows 10: User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed

Discus and support User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some how my User account has no permissions I probably did it or could have been update doesn't matter now.going to try my best to explain have aq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UKchampbound, Aug 16, 2018.

1. User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed

Some how my User account has no permissions I probably did it or could have been update doesn't matter now.going to try my best to explain have aq error 0x80070425 that means credentials is disabled can not get it going without administrator rights I no longer have any guess i have read about everything not sure what my user should be it has me as authenticated .Would like to get back how it was would that be best recovery? also read how to do a stop through the Cmd and go through a restart maybe I'm not getting it just don't see why it has to be so hard any and everybody is welcome to help going to call seattle next

:)

UKchampbound, Aug 16, 2018

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Aug 16, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 16, 2018
  4. User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed

Files waiting to be burned on disk error

Hello,

As you want to remove the notification for "Files waiting to be burned", I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open This PC.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Temporary Burn Folder
    • Delete the files preset in the above location and check for status.

Note: This will delete the files which have been selected to burn on CD/DVD.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed

1. User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed - Similar Threads - User's account help

2. I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors: I am trying to burn 5 songs onto a disc just to test it to make sure it works before I try to burn everything I plan to on the planned disc. The problem is, I've tested 4 different blank discs. almost all of the songs will burn but each time a different one or has said and...
  3. How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help: The model Is an F507UA-BR785T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-the-freezed-asus-loading-screen-i/a3ebc5be-f79d-4ece-af60-345607bb531c
  4. How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help: The model Is an F507UA-BR785T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-the-freezed-asus-loading-screen-i/a3ebc5be-f79d-4ece-af60-345607bb531c
  5. How can i fix the freezed Asus loading screen? I would be really grateful if someone would help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If someone could help I would be very grateful. Windows not allowing fresh restart: i'm trying to follow these instructions Give your PC a Fresh Start microsoft.combut there is no option for me to 'Get Started' after i reach the additional info part....
  7. I need very user friendly help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need very user friendly help: I have discs or CDs or whatever they are called that I've had for several years. Had to get a new computer & lost lots of programs. Trying to re-install embroidery type programs, digitizing, lettering, that type. When I put the disc in nothing happens. They used to start...
  8. If anyone could help me figure out what to do here I would be really grateful. I'm trying...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If anyone could help me figure out what to do here I would be really grateful. I'm trying...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oJHzgzUHu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx3ara/if_anyone_could_help_me_figure_out_what_to_do/
  9. Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/angelgitev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epp7f9/can_somebody_help_me_with_this_problem_i_would_be/
  10. I need some help getting rid of a user account folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need some help getting rid of a user account folder: So, im using the windows administrator account, but i got another folder called default in my users folder. If i delete it, it will come back again. Is it possible to get rid of the folder permanently, and how do i disable that user account? Solved, its used for creating new...