Windows 10: Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs

Discus and support Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs: Thank God They Don't Build Airplanes Some can't even install the latest update Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs

Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs: Thank God They Don't Build Airplanes

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/users...s-496411.shtml

Cluster Head, Nov 19, 2015
  2. BillyBob Win User

No different to any other operating system, go and have a look at the problems with the new Ipad Pro, the iPad that can replace your computer, hahaha.

:)

BillyBob, Nov 19, 2015
  3. windows 10 slow start up

Hi,

it's a windows bug, since the latest update.

many users are affected ( ex : Boot issue on Windows 10 GA Build 10586 (TH2) )

microsoft doesn't care and seems to deny this bug, it's really annoying, but as of today there is
    no fix

Corentin_-, Nov 19, 2015
  4. YueXQ Win User

Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs

Surface pro 3 requires password after sleep regardless of settings with windows 10.

Well, I can explain th2.

Build 10240, the first Windows 10 public release was out at the end of July. And many people in the world are using this build. It is the th1 final release. But this is also a new beginning. Microsoft keep releasing new preview builds to Insiders and keep
    collecting feedbacks. These builds include new features, old bugs fixed as well as new bugs. They are th2 preview builds. Rumour has it that at Nov 3rd, th2 final build will come to the public, non-insiders can receive this better version.

I'm really interested in your wife's Surface Pro 3 because almost everyone is suffering from this bug, except those who love inputting password everytime. And that device is an exception.

YueXQ, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    That should help those who couldn't upgrade feel better.

Winuser, Nov 19, 2015
  6. Atomic77 Win User
    This is not surprising. just about everything will have issues for some people expecilly when its very new. Eventually things will get worked out. Also a lot of issues are user error especially when a lot of people don't know what they are doing. We will probably be seeing more stories like this with every new update to windows 10.

Atomic77, Nov 19, 2015
  7. Sven1458 Win User

Sven1458, Nov 19, 2015
  8. Atomic77 Win User

I am not blaming anyone or anything at this point. But what I said above is true in some cases.

Atomic77, Nov 19, 2015
  9. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

With all due respect to all these people experiencing troubles I do feel that Microsoft have done a formidable job with TH2.

I do have one thing on my wish list though: a simplified Pro style 10586 version of Win 10 Enterprise 2015 N LTBS (without the LTBS update restrictions).
    IOW, something like Win7 Ultimate, a no nonsense desktop edition. Mean, lean and to the point.

A Porsche style Win 10. Right? *Nerd

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 19, 2015
  10. Sven1458 Win User
    come to think of it, I don't recall any update or upgrade to ask me to decide on anything. they all installed by telling me to re-boot after install no input needed from me.
    if you do a clean install, you get to choose some settings, but most have no affect on the install itself and should make no difference
    Sven

Sven1458, Nov 19, 2015
  11. Steve C Win User
    My install failed with a "Something has happened" message which is useless! If the installation fails then MS should offer a meaningful error message to help solve the problem

Steve C, Nov 19, 2015
  12. Rocky Win User
    Reading that entire article, I did not see one mention of bugs. Where did the OP get his information from?

Rocky, Nov 19, 2015
  13. gator2013 Win User

Title of the article

"Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs: Thank God They Don't Build Airplanes"

The word bug or bugs is also used in the body of the article.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/users...s-496411.shtml

gator2013, Nov 19, 2015
  14. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

A quote from the article mentioned by OP.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 19, 2015
  15. Rocky Win User
    Thanks. I am sorry but I missed the point. I appreciate you pointing it out.

Rocky, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Users Criticize Microsoft for Windows 10 TH2 Bugs - Similar Threads - Users Criticize Microsoft

2. Critical bug in MS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical bug in MS Windows 10: I found a critical bug in Windows 10.Prerequisites: 2 monitors.Steps to reproduce:Make a Teams call and ask person on the other end of line to share the screenEnlarge window so it is on both monitorsExpected result:Window is shown in both monitorsActual result:Both monitors...
  3. Critical bug in MS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical bug in MS Windows 10: I found a critical bug in Windows 10.Prerequisites: 2 monitors.Steps to reproduce:Make a Teams call and ask person on the other end of line to share the screenEnlarge window so it is on both monitorsExpected result:Window is shown in both monitorsActual result:Both monitors...
  4. Critical bug in MS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft has fixed the critical bugs in Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has fixed the critical bugs in Windows 10 version 21H1: Windows 10 has received a fix for a nasty bug that crashes some PCs running May 2021 Update, specifically those systems using Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology drivers. The bug was reported after users installed KB5001391 for Windows 10 version 21H1 and it seems to have been...
  6. Microsoft rushes out fix for critical Windows 10 bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rushes out fix for critical Windows 10 bugs: Last year, Microsoft confirmed a frustrating bug that could prevent some users from resetting Windows 10. The bug affected “Reset this PC’ feature of Windows 10, which is located inside the Settings app, and it basically allows users to restore factory settings of the device....
  7. Microsoft is aware of Windows 10 KB4532693 critical bug

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of Windows 10 KB4532693 critical bug: Windows 10 has been experiencing serious issues due to problematic update ‘KB4532693‘, which was released on February 11 with fixes for various security vulnerabilities. Like every Patch Tuesday release, KB4532693 was supposed to be an important cumulative update, however,...
  8. Windows To Go 10 (TH2)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows To Go 10 (TH2): Alright, some of you may have seen my posts about venting my frustrations on (testing) Windows To Go creation. But let's get serious: Has any one already done this with TH2, and what are your findings. We are using the following: 1. The source, it's from MSDN...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise TH2 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise TH2 Upgrade: Hi Guys, I'm using win10 enterprise x64 on a test laptop. Have a key from MSDN as the business is a subscriber. What is the best way to force the TH2 update? 29802
  10. TH2 settings

in Windows 10 Support
    TH2 settings: I just upgraded to TH2. When I click on All Settings then one of the options, it takes forever to respond. What could be the problem? 34228