Windows 10: users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed

Discus and support users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have run into a problem where the users>name>appdata>roaming is not correct I installed a program and it keeps putting sql file into myname not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pigpenz, Apr 24, 2018.

1. pigpenz Win User

users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed

I have run into a problem where the users>name>appdata>roaming is not correct

I installed a program and it keeps putting sql file into myname not emailshortname that windows put in on install....eg JOEBlow vs jbli
    so windows default director is jbli which is part of email address for MS account, the other is the name of the user....so the sql file keeps getting corrupted.

anyone know why?

there are no hidden files in users> and no record of JOEBLOW directory or user

thanks

:)

pigpenz, Apr 24, 2018

2. what about 5610 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i want to buy this phone any one know any thing about it

help me

darkfury2010, Apr 24, 2018
  3. what about 5610 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i think the s40 is a problem

what are ur opinion

darkfury2010, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed

1. users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed - Similar Threads - users>name> program same

2. Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name: I'm a font geek, and collect a few here and there.Recently, I'm finding several fonts with the same name "Holiday," for example, but very different typefaces from different foundries.I can't install a second font with the name Holiday, since there is already one in there,...
  3. Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing 2 Fonts with the Same Name: I'm a font geek, and collect a few here and there.Recently, I'm finding several fonts with the same name "Holiday," for example, but very different typefaces from different foundries.I can't install a second font with the name Holiday, since there is already one in there,...
  4. What do they mean by 'Same Name'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do they mean by 'Same Name'?: When I am saving folders of files to a back-up drive Windows Explorer I get this dialog What is meant by 'same names'? When I am backing up files I do not necessarily want to copy every file every time. I only need to copy in new files and files that have been modified...
  5. Local User Account Name Same as Microsoft Account Name?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local User Account Name Same as Microsoft Account Name?: I just installed Windows 10 on a workstation on my network there are many computers on this internal network. Since this network is secure and I'm the only employee... the same username and password is used on all systems... mine. This makes it very simple to use the...
  6. What's with the Windows 10 User Name thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's with the Windows 10 User Name thing?: I've been trying to change my user name for a whole fucking MONTH now. I'm the Administrator and only user of my laptop, and I've been following every step to every website. When I go to the tab where you change names, (the Win+R), it says my user name change took place. But...
  7. What if you installed the 2 SAME program?

What if you installed the 2 SAME program?: So imagine like you uninstall a program but then you want it back, but then you remember the time that you uninstalled it and you have leftover file of it. Ok I'm not talking about downloading 2 programs at the same time, I'm talking about the leftover like in the C drive...
  8. Two User Accounts with same name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two User Accounts with same name: Hi everyone, I'm well aware that this topic was posted multiple times. However non of the so far provided solutions worked for me. Two days ago I reinstalled windows. During the installation process my computer had no internet connection, so I created a local account. Later...
  9. The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same.

The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same.: [ATTACH] The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same and I can't figure out a way to make them the same. On my old computer they were the same and I set everything up the same way as the old computer. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  10. User name under C is not the same as the Account name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User name under C is not the same as the Account name: We recently bought my husband a new computer. We put in his name, which is Collins as the account name. However, when I go to the C drive his user name shows up as Colli. Is there a way to Change that....