Windows 10: Using (2) Displays simultaneously

Discus and support Using (2) Displays simultaneously in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have (2) Displays - One big monitor and One on my laptop. Is there a way to bring up an Excel Spreadsheet on one and a download from my online class... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ron Maysenhalder, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Using (2) Displays simultaneously

I have (2) Displays - One big monitor and One on my laptop. Is there a way to bring up an Excel Spreadsheet on one and a download from my online class on the other?

:)

Ron Maysenhalder, Aug 1, 2018

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 1, 2018
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Using (2) Displays simultaneously [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Using (2) Displays simultaneously [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Aug 1, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

Using (2) Displays simultaneously

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Using (2) Displays simultaneously

1. Using (2) Displays simultaneously - Similar Threads - Using Displays simultaneously

2. Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously: Hello,We have 2 pcs in our family. I am working mostly on mine and my brother mostly play games. We want to buy Ultimate game pass but we want to share it as we dont want to pay for 2 passes when I play games only few times a month. Do I need to log my microsoft account to...
  3. Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 1 account being used on 2 pcs simultaneously: Hello,We have 2 pcs in our family. I am working mostly on mine and my brother mostly play games. We want to buy Ultimate game pass but we want to share it as we dont want to pay for 2 passes when I play games only few times a month. Do I need to log my microsoft account to...
  4. Its possible to control 2 Lifecam simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its possible to control 2 Lifecam simultaneously?: Hi, I´m planning to buy this camera to record the behavior of a pet mouse in their homecage, but I would like to use 2 cameras connected to my desktop. Does anybody know if it's possible to control 2 Lifecam simultaneously? I mean to see and record both cameras apart? located...
  5. Using 2 Input Devices Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using 2 Input Devices Simultaneously: I am using a surface pro with video capture software, I am looking to have 2 people use separate headsets to speak for the video. When I go to my input settings it only allows me to select one. Is this possible to do?...
  6. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously: Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work on my PC using one local account, while still having programs running on the second local account please? I wish to avoid...
  7. Switch on 2 monitors simultaneously with Windows?

Switch on 2 monitors simultaneously with Windows?: I have 2 monitors, which is annoying, because when I switch on the monitor and when I wake up from standby mode, only 1 monitor is on and I have to switch on the second monitor myself. Does anyone know of a way to have both monitors on at the same time? Thanks again 2...
  8. Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?: Two tabs of a browser simultaneously opened - is that possible ? So that one tab takes up half the screen, and the other half the other ? Or is it possible to have a document open that doesnt vanish into the lower bar whenever I click on something in the browser ? I would...
  9. using touchpad and keyboard simultaneously

using touchpad and keyboard simultaneously: how using touchpad and keyboard simultaneously https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-touchpad-and-keyboard-simultaneously/464b3377-7604-4487-bed2-5ad76a62f627
  10. Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running 2 OS'es Simultaneously?: Could you Boot 2 Operating Systems at the same time on different monitors? This would practically mean 2 computers running off the same tower but is it possible? LinusTechTips posted a video about this ([MEDIA]) but I don't want to run it as a server, just 2 machines not 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use 2 monitors simultaneously

2. Using two dispalys simultaneously