Windows 10: Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

Discus and support Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Spharin, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Spharin Win User

Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen.
    Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my drawing tablet, and dragging this popup to my second screen just makes it teleport to my main screen once I attempt to use my tablet again.
    I'd like to be able to use my programs/games/websites without having to deal with this popup which seems related to the on-screen keyboard that people can use for touchscreens. The popup seems like it's used to write out something and have the writing pasted somewhere or whatever else, but I have absolutely no intention of using it.
    My drawing tablet is separate and is plugged in with a USB, and the tablet itself does not have it's own display.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...71/unknown.png

:)

Spharin, Aug 8, 2018

2. wacom drawing tablet

Hi Kathryn,

We need additional details to address your concern with using your Wacom Drawing tablet with Windows 10. Kindly answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instructions on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please send us a screenshot.
    • Have you already tried checking the system requirements of your device to see if it’s compatible with Windows 10?
    • Have you checked if you have the correct and updated driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Aug 8, 2018
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Software to use Windows tablet as drawing pad?

Is there any software that could "convert" my Windows tablet into a drawing pad? The thing is, I found software, but requires certain specific touch features not found on my tablet (hover mode and stuff).

I have ACER Iconia W4-820 tablet with full blown Windows 8.1 32bit and I'd like to connect it to Windows 8.1 64bit and I'd be using classic capacitive touch pen to draw.

Any ideas?

RejZoR, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

1. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows - Similar Threads - Using Drawing Tablet

2. Getting BSOD while using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD while using drawing tablet: I was doing some work using a drawing tablet Huion H640P and 30 seconds-1 minute in, I got a BSOD with stop code: RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED. I've updated Windows & the tablet driver, and I could do my work for several minutes, until I got the same BSOD again.Here is my dmp files:...
  3. Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet: I want to be able to use my laptop (Acer Spin) as a drawing tablet in tandem with my PC, is there any plausible way to do this ? Both run on Windows 10. submitted by /u/meme_lord04 [link] [comments]...
  4. Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 and have started using the Cintiq 16 tablet to draw with While using it, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  5. Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it: so I got a huion display tablet and I need to use it as a second monitor if I want to follow along in class and do the in-class assignments but when I try to use my tablet with the pen, the cursor will move back to my laptop screen and I can not get it to stay on the tablet....
  6. Correct drawing tablet and program?

Correct drawing tablet and program?: I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally. So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS2. Which drawing tablet is cheap but also good and which freeware would be best? I would like to be able to color...
  7. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  8. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  9. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  10. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...