Windows 10: Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.

Discus and support Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I download a Windows 10 ISO File from [https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html ] and made a dvd, can I use this on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Markus2016, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.

Hello all,
    I download a Windows 10 ISO File from [https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html
    ] and made a dvd, can I use this on any computer now or only on mine where it was created?

Also, how do I remove the windows notice to download and install win 10?

Thanks, Mark

:)

Markus2016, Dec 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Installation failed --- Error 0x80070003, and tried all solutions

This error might mean that a file needed by Windows Update is damaged or missing.

If you can, go to another working computer and try downloading the ISO media there and create a bootable copy and perform the upgrade on the target computer:

See instructions: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Andre Da Costa, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Cbarnhorst, Dec 29, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.

bobkn, Dec 29, 2015
  5. OK, I'll give it a read.
    Thanks Bobkn.

regards Mark

Markus2016, Dec 29, 2015
  6. When you created the install media, did you check the box for "upgrade this computer" or the one that says, "download media to upgrade another computer" (something along those lines)?

I've used the media on more than one computer, but always checked the "another computer" option and haven't had issue.

bbeelzebub, Dec 29, 2015
  7. bobkn Win User
    I've never used the option, but I believe that "upgrade this computer" does an online upgrade. If you download an .iso, it isn't machine specific.

bobkn, Dec 29, 2015
  8. cereberus Win User

This is correct. Only limitation is that you have to download specific versions for EU N, Korean or Single Language special versions.

cereberus, Dec 29, 2015
  9. Hi I believe I chose "download media to upgrade another computer".
    Thanks.
    Mark

Markus2016, Dec 29, 2015
  10. Thanks for everyone's answers.

Markus2016, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer. - Similar Threads - Using ISO File

2. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  3. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  4. using the same iso file in more than a computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using the same iso file in more than a computers: is it legal to use the same windows iso file in other computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-the-same-iso-file-in-more-than-a-computers/63094127-e316-4572-846f-aedbf2779aba
  5. Repairing damaged windows 10 using another computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repairing damaged windows 10 using another computer: Hi everyone. I have Laptop and a PC, both have Windows 10 and both are on the same network. The PC Windows is not responding and it is not on. I have tried all methods to get it on again but they were all failure. The PC Windows started this behaviour after few attempts...
  6. How to use windows 10 as a display for another computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use windows 10 as a display for another computer: I have another computer i would like to try but it has no display id like to try using this computer a display for it before buying a display for it...
  7. How to download windows 10 iso file without another laptop

How to download windows 10 iso file without another laptop: Hi, my laptop has crashed recently and it keeps on looping back to the advanced startup. Both system restore and resetting the laptop ends up in a failure. Is there anyway to reinstall windows 10 by downloading the windows 10 iso file and run it without using other laptop...
  8. repair upgrade using windows 10 ISO file

repair upgrade using windows 10 ISO file: need to repair win 10. keeps crashing during updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-upgrade-using-windows-10-iso-file/b6308f78-26d0-4099-91a3-68e4dcc648ee
  9. Can you use your iso to install on another computer?

Can you use your iso to install on another computer?: If I use the iso I installed on my computer to install on my dad's pc will that be ok as long as he uses his key whenofficial release comes out? 6778
  10. Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer

Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer: The Win 10 install.esd for tomorrow's upgrade is on my new Win 8.1 computer. Can I use an iso. made from that esd. to upgrade my Win 7 computer if it has not yet received the upgrade files? Both will be upgrading to Win 10 Home. I wouldn't try it until tomorrow because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 iso when using a different computer

2. windows 10 iso for another computer