Windows 10: Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe - change wallpaper

Discus and support Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe - change wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to set a wallpaper without an external app if at all possible 110646 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hackaholic5069, May 24, 2018.

1. Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe - change wallpaper

I would like to set a wallpaper without an external app if at all possible

:)

hackaholic5069, May 24, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 29, 2018
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe - change wallpaper

1. Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe - change wallpaper - Similar Threads - Using Cairo Shell

2. is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update: is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time ,as i found the update change the time with out changing the time zone...
  3. is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update: is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time ,as i found the update change the time with out changing the time zone...
  4. is the update change the time zone to be cairo GMT+3 or just change the time - Cairo DST update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper not changing: I changed my background settings to change after every 1 minute then later to 10 minutes but it is not changing normally it is been changing only while my laptop is being charged...the same is happening for the remaining time limits too please help me what to do now...
  6. shell extension for Explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shell extension for Explorer: Does Windows Explorer have some shell extension available which adds a function to File Properties that would display the "Comments" field for PSD image files in Windows 10? I am able to see this field in Windows 7 If so, how can I access this capability and install it?...
  7. Changing wallpapers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing wallpapers: Hi there! I am a huge fan of the wallpapers before logging in. I was wondering if I could have the same random picture as my desktop wallpapers. I was also wondering if there’s a way to change the speed at which the log in wallpapers change. I want it to change more...
  8. wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper not changing: recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only, suggest in a simple manner to resolve...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe, cannot change wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Cairo Shell instead of Explorer.exe, cannot change wallpaper: I would like to set a wallpaper without an external app if at all possible 110646
Tags: