Windows 10: Using different fonts in file name

Discus and support Using different fonts in file name in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I do what the picture below describes : Is there a utility that helps me do this? John 67943 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RBCC, Oct 24, 2016.

1. RBCC Win User

Using different fonts in file name

Can I do what the picture below describes :

Is there a utility that helps me do this?

John

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Nostra font: the title is 'Marova'

Font file names are very often different to the name of the actual font.

Nostra and Marova are two very different fonts.

Double click the font to see a preview of the font.

Do you have a question regarding the font?

Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Oct 24, 2016
  3. E72 - Japanese Language Support

Maybe you can do a search for .ttf files, the font files might be named slightly differently in the all packs. If you use the link that I have provided in my previous post (25-Jul-2010
    07:14 PM ) there is a drop down for 3rd Edition FP2.

The Chinese fonts comes from any font that contains the chinese glyphs...so any ones like MingLiu will do but I think I used Hei Font since it contains both simplified and traditional characters. What you have to remember to do is change the Ascent, Descent
    and Em Size on the Chinese font before merging the fonts.

redalert---01, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

I think the Font used is systemic or system-wide, can't pick and choose like in a word processing document. You can use Display properties to make things larger or maybe smaller, I like 125% on displays of 1440x900 resolution for my older eyes.

Berton, Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Using different fonts in file name - Similar Threads - Using different fonts

2. File names in other font and bolded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names in other font and bolded: Answers to this question on this board say windows explorer doesn't allow file names in other fonts / bold / colour etc. Then how is it I have a folder as shown in the attached pic?...
  3. File names in other font and bolded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File names in other font and bolded: Answers to this question on this board say windows explorer doesn't allow file names in other fonts / bold / colour etc. Then how is it I have a folder as shown in the attached pic?...
  4. File names in other font and bolded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Users file Name is different from settings account name

Users file Name is different from settings account name: When I open my files app and go to users it shows 3 users one of which are public. I intentionally created the two users not including the public one I know why the Public one exists but in both the usernames are different from what is mentioned in the settings. The names in...
  6. File names are different when searched

File names are different when searched: I had some files that I changed the name. Actually it was just a small change in UPPER and lower cases. I changed some lowercase letter into uppercase but when I search in Explorer the lowercase name shows. When I copy from search and paste somewhere it's the same lowercase...
  7. File names are different when searched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names are different when searched: I had some files that I changed the name. Actually it was just a small change in UPPER and lower cases. I changed some lowercase letter into uppercase but when I search in Explorer the lowercase name shows. When I copy from search and paste somewhere it's the same lowercase...
  8. File names are different when searched

9. font color in file name

font color in file name: How to save a document name in Red or other color for the File list within the Folder. I want to be able to open the Folder and have one File Name "stand out" from the other black font titles by catching my eye with Red font?...
  10. Renaming a file into multiple different names

in Windows 10 Support
    Renaming a file into multiple different names: Hi, I'll simplify question, I have one file that needs to be renamed and copied into multiple different names is there any batch in Windows 10 (OS build 18362.476) that I could use, I am also opened for any other suggestions? 145227