Windows 10: Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition

Discus and support Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Moderator: If this is the wrong forum for this question, please move this post to the right forum. Has anyone used EasyBCD to book a Linux... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by x509, Aug 1, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition

Moderator: If this is the wrong forum for this question, please move this post to the right forum.

Has anyone used EasyBCD to book a Linux partition? Can you post how you accomplished that.

Thanks in advance.*Smile

:)

x509, Aug 1, 2016

2. Dual Booting Windows 10 Pro & Linux Mint/Cinnamon- Updated

Use EasyBCD to add a boot entry for Linux Mint if you installed Linux Mint to the right partition.

NeoGrub Linux - NeoSmart Technologies

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Windows Reset: does it affect EFI partition?

Windows installer may overwrite GRUB. You can install GRUB to Linux partition then add it to a Windows Boot Menu using EasyBCD. Expert help for all scenarios is available in Neosmart EasyBCD forums.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition

1. Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition - Similar Threads - Using EasyBCD boot

2. Deleted linux partition in dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted linux partition in dual boot: I was dual booting windows and majaro but I deleted the majaro partition by mistake while increasing its size and now I cannot boot into windows. What can I do?...
  3. Deleted linux partition in dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted linux partition in dual boot: I was dual booting windows and majaro but I deleted the majaro partition by mistake while increasing its size and now I cannot boot into windows. What can I do?...
  4. Windows 10 boot forces back to linux, due to easyBCD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot forces back to linux, due to easyBCD: Quick backstory:I had recently finished dual booting windows and manjaro, using easybcd. However, I was using windows' metro bootloader, which, when you select manjaro, takes you to manjaro's bootloader, where you select manjaro, and then enter the OS. It was quite tedious...
  5. Deleted Boot Entry With EasyBCD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Boot Entry With EasyBCD: Except that I fucking didn't... There were two entries on my sister's Lenovo Yoga 720: "Yoga 720 Win 10" and "960 Evo Win 10" The "960 Evo Win 10" entry is a remnant of when I built her gaming rig. I first test-booted that PC with her laptop's boot drive. Later, I...
  6. Screwed up my boot loader with easyBCD

Screwed up my boot loader with easyBCD: Okay so, before this my PC’s default boot loader was the grub boot loader when I had manjaro. However, I deleted the manjaro partition and every time I booted, it would say that it’s entering grub rescue mode. I had to press f11 to manually boot into windows. That’s when I...
  7. Can't boot into Win10 after deleting linux partition

Can't boot into Win10 after deleting linux partition: Ok so, I screwed up somethings and I am a by no means a pc expert so I need someone with more knowledge about this stuff. It happened when I deleted 2 partitions from my SSD where kali linux was located, which I dual booted with Windows 10. I deleted the partitions from a...
  8. Boot to windows after a linux deleted partition

Boot to windows after a linux deleted partition: Can you help me with my Windows 10 boot. I had a dual boot system with windows 10 and Ubuntu partitions. My computer was running extremely slow in windows so I deleted the Ubuntu partition. Unfortunately I can now no longer boot into anything as my computer diverts to Grub....
  9. Linux booting problem after creating another partition

Linux booting problem after creating another partition: I installed Windows 10 and after that I am unable to log-in to PeachOSI Linux. I had two partitions on a 350 GB HDD - 75 GB on which there is PeachOSI Linux and plenty of apps and rest space as Data partition. However I created another 75 GB partition to install Windows 10...
  10. How to boot off second HDD using EasyBCD

How to boot off second HDD using EasyBCD: I have a Win 7 "crap" partition on the second HDD in my system. I use it when I need to to run tests, like downloading some new utility. Up to now, I've been using the BIOS with boot priority override to boot into this drive. So today I used EasyBCD and added another boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use bcd to boot linux

2. add linux to windows 10 boot menu

3. EasyBCD and SUSE Linux

4. easybcd unable to use linux partition