Windows 10: Using ICD to join to AzureAD

Discus and support Using ICD to join to AzureAD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to be able to set the image to automatically connect to AzureAD so that we can minimise our installation time. Can someone please tell me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tomjw, Aug 10, 2016.

1. tomjw Win User

Using ICD to join to AzureAD

I want to be able to set the image to automatically connect to AzureAD so that we can minimise our installation time. Can someone please tell me how to do this.

My best guess is that it is in the domain settings but I can't just enter "AzureAD" so I don't know what to do.

:)

tomjw, Aug 10, 2016

2. Win 10 Sync settings option can't turn on

I have the same problem on all AzureAD joined Win10 computers.

Has anyone been able to enable this yet?

Deniz Miscioglu PV, Aug 10, 2016
  3. YHCG Win User
    Windows 10 'Enter Your Credentials' Dialog - No Suggestions By Default

I am the company IT.

The computers are Windows 10 Professional, users log in to their computers using their Office365 accounts (azureAD\), but the machines do not belong to a traditional domain, just workgroup. We have no on-premise infrastructure, it is all Office365.

I'm not sure if it is possible to join the computers to azureAD domain without an on-premise DC, but I'd certainly prefer to have them joined to a domain if that were possible (though some of the benefits of traditional domain exist in this new model, I
    don't think I can do things like domain policy for computer management.)

Thema:

Using ICD to join to AzureAD

1. Using ICD to join to AzureAD - Similar Threads - Using ICD join

2. Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD: Hi there!I am trying to connect to a Remote Desktop Connection using an AzureAD. I can connect using my laptop and PC. But other users can't. It stated that the logon attempt failed.Please kindly help me with this problem. Thank you...
  3. Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD: Hi there!I am trying to connect to a Remote Desktop Connection using an AzureAD. I can connect using my laptop and PC. But other users can't. It stated that the logon attempt failed.Please kindly help me with this problem. Thank you...
  4. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  5. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  6. Configuration of Windows 10 using AzureAD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuration of Windows 10 using AzureAD: I am using a Windows 10 machine of an organisation which, as second party, manages my machine through AzureAD using Intune. The second party has pushed a configuration policy to my machine as per which the login password has a minimum length requirementlet's say 12 chars. My...
  7. Quick Question: Can Windows 10 Home join azureAD domain?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Question: Can Windows 10 Home join azureAD domain?: my 1st thought was no going off home can't join normal domains but on here it lists: Operating Systems: All Windows 10 devices https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/devices/concept-azure-ad-join submitted by /u/pushbutan [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 AzureAD joined device different login questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 AzureAD joined device different login questions: Hi there - I have remote offices all over the world where we're trying to slim down on the footprint but not having local domain controllers or any physical servers. I have AzureAD setup and I can join machines to it remotely over the internet. It seems that when this is...
  9. Deleting a AzureAD joined uer from Windows 10 because of downgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting a AzureAD joined uer from Windows 10 because of downgrade: Hello, i have a question about deleting a AzureAD joined user from Windows 10. The issue is that we want to do a downgrade because of some incompatibility with software from 1809 to 1803 However in the downgrade process we get> 'Before you go back to a previous version...
  10. Can ICD be used with FOG?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can ICD be used with FOG?: Before I delve into learning ICD, can it be used in conjunction with FOG or other imaging solutions? Or is MDT/WDS required? 18629