Windows 10: Using Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store

Discus and support Using Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you use an Android phone, you must know that you have an ability to install any apps from the Google Play Store to your Android device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 22, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Using Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store

WinClub, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Using Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Using Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store

1. Using Install on my devices feature of Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Using Install devices

2. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  3. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installed on Device: --- Device Information ---Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 21H2 OS Build 19044.1865Architecture: 64-bit OS & Processor--- Issue ---I recently had to reset my PC due to a system restore point being corrupt and causing Windows to fail at boot. I have that all sorted but I...
  4. Microsoft Store not installed on Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted: I've got two laptops, both with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (May 2020 Update) installed on them. One of them has a problem with the "Install on my devices" drop down in the Microsoft Store where the window opens and just keeps spinning forever. The other laptop has no problems and...
  6. Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store "Install on my devices" broken/corrupted: I've got two laptops, both with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (May 2020 Update) installed on them. One of them has a problem with the "Install on my devices" drop down in the Microsoft Store where the window opens and just keeps spinning forever. The other laptop has no problems and...
  7. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  8. Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.

Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.: I recently bought Game Pass to play Reach and Outerworlds on PC. However, When I attempted to install them on my device I got the following Error. [ATTACH] This is odd cause I play Sea of Thieves on this device and have no issue, but now seem to not be able to install any...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  10. "Install on my devices" feature doesn't show any of my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Install on my devices" feature doesn't show any of my devices: Hi. When I try to push an install to my pc or xbox I don't get any of my devices listed. What can I do? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-on-my-devices-feature-doesnt-show-any-of/7304eb47-b030-4262-bc67-5be786899fcf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install on my devices in store

2. microsoft store install on my devices

3. how to solve install on my device in microsoft store

4. how to install game through microsoft store device