Windows 10: USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have downloaded the above tool to enter and edit texts in Telugu and Sanskrit languages. For installation, it is requiring the installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAMESHMADDALA, Aug 5, 2018.

1. USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

I have downloaded the above tool to enter and edit texts in Telugu and Sanskrit languages. For installation, it is requiring the installation Dotnet framework2.0 or above. Even after installation of this dotnetframework, the tool is not being installed. How it can be installed and made to work in my system. I tried the indic input3 tool also, which I used in system operating on Windows7 when it worked well. But in Windows10, the script is not being displayed correctly. Advise me the correct tool for the purpose and the procedure to install and work with it.

RAMESH

:)

RAMESHMADDALA, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Indic langauge input tool

Indic language tool of windows 10 PC (Phonetic keyboard)

No this answer doesn't work.

Thanks

kmjadhav

KishorJadhav, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10

1. USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - USING MICROSOFT INDIC

2. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  3. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  4. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  5. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  6. I HAVE DOWNLOADED & INSATALLED MICROSOFT INDIC LANGUAGE INPUT TOOLS ON WINDOWS 11. BUT I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED & INSATALLED MICROSOFT INDIC LANGUAGE INPUT TOOLS ON WINDOWS 11. BUT I...: I HAVE DOWNLOADED & INSATALLED MICROSOFT INDIC LANGUAGE INPUT TOOLS ON WINDOWS 11. BUT I AM UNABLE TO USE IT WITH MS WORD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-insatalled-microsoft-indic/1553e8cb-9312-4f2b-9f83-b5b81613376a
  7. I HAVE DOWNLOADED & INSATALLED MICROSOFT INDIC LANGUAGE INPUT TOOLS ON WINDOWS 11. BUT I...

I HAVE DOWNLOADED & INSATALLED MICROSOFT INDIC LANGUAGE INPUT TOOLS ON WINDOWS 11. BUT I...: I HAVE DOWNLOADED & INSATALLED MICROSOFT INDIC LANGUAGE INPUT TOOLS ON WINDOWS 11. BUT I AM UNABLE TO USE IT WITH MS WORD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-insatalled-microsoft-indic/1553e8cb-9312-4f2b-9f83-b5b81613376a
  8. Input Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  9. Input indicator bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input indicator bug: Hello, I can't disable Input Indicator at all. I tried every single option in settings that is related to the language bar in the task bar and tried every guide.[ATTACH]...
  10. Problem with the input indicator

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with the input indicator: Hi I have Windows 10 v1703 Enterprise 64 bit. Although I enable the input indicator on the system tray, it is disabled whenever the system is started. Why? I noticed that when I set the small icons on the application bar, the input indicator indicates only the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft indic tools for windows 10

2. gujarati indic input 3 for windows 10

3. use hindi indic input tool in win 10

4. indic tool windows 10,
  5. microsoft indic language input tool window 10,
  6. indic input intaaler for winows 10,
  7. microsoft input tools for windows 10,
  8. microsoft indic input tool for windows 10,
  9. microsoft indic tool for windows 10,
  10. microsoft indic input tools for windows 10,
  11. why langunage indic indicator for desktop only windows 10 pc,