Windows 10: Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

Discus and support Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've recently bought the above and have installed in on my laptop, and would now like to be able to edit and see my documents on Word and Excel on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Spottysocks, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

I've recently bought the above and have installed in on my laptop, and would now like to be able to edit and see my documents on Word and Excel on my android tablet. I'm at a bit of a loss on how to achieve this. I've looked at the support given on the Microsoft website however I'm a little unsure on to go about this. Do I get the apps from the Android store and download onto my tablet and sign in using my Microsoft email account and password or would it be the Microsoft Account password? Sorry to be a bit dim*Confused Many thanks

:)

Spottysocks, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

Office mobile and track changes

Office mobile has never had the full functionality of desktop Office in its 15+ year history.

Yes, Office on tablets larger than 7" require Office 365. If you want to use Word on your tablet, you will need to purchase a standalone Office licence or any Office 365 plan.

Entegy, Apr 9, 2018
  3. How to install apps on my Windows Phone from the Store

I too want to install Firefox and Chrome as well as Microsoft's own Publisher app, as part of my Office 365 installation. I have publisher installed on my Windows 10 laptop, no problem, AND my Android tablet, no problem. Lumia 950? Apparently not possible.
    Windows 10? Not ready for prime time!

JohnWaaser, Apr 9, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

EdTittel, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet

1. Using Microsoft Office 365 on an android tablet - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft Office

2. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  3. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  4. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  5. Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  6. Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office 365: Is it necessary to remove the 2010 Microsoft Office Home and Student program after purchasing and installing the New Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/ee3e63d5-f71e-4306-8362-5b45f9311dd5"
  7. Microsoft Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 365: I am using Chromebook and bought Microsoft Office 365. I was using Excel now I can not get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/c4c90e20-2f50-4045-aac4-cf34641766f7
  8. Microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 365: Hi I am an RMIT Student who has registered with my university email login details with Microsoft to download Office on my personal laptop windows 10. I keep getting error message when I try to install it....
  9. Microsoft Office for Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office for Android: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet Wow! How did I miss this one? I tested Office for Android when there were only Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Then Outlook became available. To be fair, I got an invite, but hadn't paid attention, since I didn't...
  10. Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside: Microsoft is doing a good job getting its flagship products on Android and iOS. Office for Android was released a few weeks ago, and in our testing is a sterling implementation. Those planning on using Office on an Android tablet need to be aware that it doesn't yet run on...