Windows 10: using mouse to delete a letter but know won't let me insert another without removing the...

Discus and support using mouse to delete a letter but know won't let me insert another without removing the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I hope that the title explains what's happening. I assume that I have altered something but can't think of anything, Can someone help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulCoutts, Aug 18, 2018.

1. using mouse to delete a letter but know won't let me insert another without removing the...

Hi

I hope that the title explains what's happening. I assume that I have altered something but can't think of anything, Can someone help please

:)

PaulCoutts, Aug 18, 2018

2. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

using mouse to delete a letter but know won't let me insert another without removing the...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

using mouse to delete a letter but know won't let me insert another without removing the...

1. using mouse to delete a letter but know won't let me insert another without removing the... - Similar Threads - using mouse delete

2. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  3. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  4. Outlook won't let me open without a password. I don't know what the password is for this -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't let me open without a password. I don't know what the password is for this -...: Outlook is requiring a password tied to a previous email, which I don;t know. How to be able to access my outlook account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-let-me-open-without-a-password-i-dont/bdd66d2d-baf8-4112-86f1-47d6e606e240
  5. Outlook won't let me open without a password. I don't know what the password is for this -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook won't let me open without a password. I don't know what the password is for this -...: Outlook is requiring a password tied to a previous email, which I don;t know. How to be able to access my outlook account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-let-me-open-without-a-password-i-dont/bdd66d2d-baf8-4112-86f1-47d6e606e240
  6. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  7. Windows won't let me delete a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't let me delete a folder: I run VM's on my machine and share folders between the VM and my host Windows 10 laptop. Typically everything runs fine, but when I manipulate folders within the VM/host shared space, sometimes Windows locks up the folder. I say Windows because I have shut down the VMs yet...
  8. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  9. Windows won't let me delete a file

Windows won't let me delete a file: I cannot delete a file from Windows. I've tried deleting from the desktop, a file saved to my computer, and a file saved to a network. Prior to this morning I was able to delete all of these. I have tried right click > delete and dragging the file to the recycling bin. I have...
  10. -won't let me delete this? fine.-

-won't let me delete this? fine.-: -won't let me delete this? fine.- 25647