Windows 10: Using promotional codes for your apps: walkthrough and suggested uses

Discus and support Using promotional codes for your apps: walkthrough and suggested uses in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On July 29, we launched a highly requested new feature in Dev Center: promotional codes. Today I want to share more details about this feature, how and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Using promotional codes for your apps: walkthrough and suggested uses

Source: Using promotional codes for your apps: a walkthrough and suggested uses | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 20, 2015
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 20, 2015
  3. jalcantar Win User
    X6 and Father's Day promotion

I am a happy owner of a new X6. I ordered it using the Father's Day promotion code and was wondering if anyone out there who ordered phones with the promotion code has received a surprise free phone.

jalcantar, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Using promotional codes for your apps: walkthrough and suggested uses

1. Using promotional codes for your apps: walkthrough and suggested uses - Similar Threads - Using promotional codes

2. We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.: why am i getting these email had about 8 since yesterdayWe've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: 6528969If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your...
  3. We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.: why am i getting these email had about 8 since yesterdayWe've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: 6528969If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your...
  4. We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your single-use code

Your single-use code: i received this email 5 times in 5 days: "We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: 0000001If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by...
  6. Your single-use code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your single-use code: i received this email 5 times in 5 days: "We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: 0000001If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by...
  7. Your single-use code email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your single-use code email: I received this email Your single-use code Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account. Your single-use code is:...
  8. Suggestions for Your Phone app

Suggestions for Your Phone app: I am not sure where to post this but could the developers of the 'Your Phone' app consider the following:- * The ability to search all messages for a 'string'. * The ability to delete messages from a conversation thread or the entire message thread....
  9. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  10. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Support
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...