Windows 10: Using "Quiet Time" on MY schedule.

Discus and support Using "Quiet Time" on MY schedule. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my machine, quiet time seems to turn itself on and off, at what schedule I cannot tell. However, it is NOT turning it on and off according to the 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by idigweeds, Jul 29, 2017.

1. idigweeds Win User

Using "Quiet Time" on MY schedule.

On my machine, quiet time seems to turn itself on and off, at what schedule I cannot tell. However, it is NOT turning it on and off according to the 12 am to 6 am schedule as averred by Microsoft. Quiet time for my machine is a wide swath through the middle of the day, when I really want it to give me alerts. Since I cannot tell when it starts and finishes, I have to keep checking to make sure that it hasn't turned on, and shut it off. This is VERY, VERY annoying!

Is there any help for me with this problem? Is there any way to disable the quiet time feature altogether?

:)

idigweeds, Jul 29, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 29, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Eagle51, Jul 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Using "Quiet Time" on MY schedule. - Similar Threads - Using Quiet schedule

2. task scheduler trigger time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task scheduler trigger time: the trigger time cannot be set with a PM. I use 12 hour time format and want a task to run at 7pm and there is no way to add pm or use 24 hour formatAny ideas would be appreciated...
  3. Scheduled scan time not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scheduled scan time not working: Anyone can help with the problem? Or know this problem?- the Defender on our clients is managed via Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Baseline MDM- Baseline is working with all settings on the clients, no errors on client or with rolling out the BaselineProblem is the scheduled...
  4. Scheduling my surface to wakeup on time fails

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scheduling my surface to wakeup on time fails: Hi I want to set an alarm in Clock app in widnows 10 even when my surface is in sleep mode. So, I have created a task in the scheduler to wakeup the system at specific time. But it seems that the surface won't wakeup from sleep. Below you can see the task scheduler settings....
  5. Windows task scheduler not running automatically at schedule time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task scheduler not running automatically at schedule time.: Hi I am creating windows task scheduler using windows forms app in c# and library i used is Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler. Task is getting created successfully and account to execute this task is NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. But, task does not run automatically at scheduled...
  6. schedule downloads for certain time

schedule downloads for certain time: I would like to schedule downloads for certain time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-downloads-for-certain-time/b8916165-a9dd-4c03-aaf9-60b0ab4e4e5d
  7. Manage Devices - Time schedule

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manage Devices - Time schedule: I am using manage devices in connection with a schedule to limit the time available to my son on his gaming pc, which generally seems to be working okay, but the warnings & notifications are then interrupting / disrupting the online gaming several hours before the due times,...
  8. Ability to SCHEDULE Quiet Hours in Windows Removed?

Ability to SCHEDULE Quiet Hours in Windows Removed?: Can someone confirm that Microsoft actually removed the ability to schedule quiet hours in Windows 10? If appears the scheduling function was removed and they added "Focus Assist" which only allows you to MANUALLY TOGGLE the notification sound suppression....
  9. Need to create Quiet hours or schedule for Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to create Quiet hours or schedule for Windows Defender: I want to create a schedule where Windows defender is inactive. I have noticed that when playing games I get small micro-freezes and have identified these as hard page faults (Resource Monitor) caused by Windows Defender processes. I would like to use gpedit or otherwise to...
  10. Notify to Schedule Restart - Time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notify to Schedule Restart - Time: I'm currently deciding whether to upgrade to Windows 10 or not from Windows 8.1. The main thing that will prevent me from upgrading is whether I can regain some form of control over automatic restarts after automatic windows updates. I understand from doing some research...