Windows 10: Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC

Discus and support Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc came with a Windows 8.1 disk and later I upgraded it to Windows 10. If I remove windows installation from my current pc can I use same key for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edis Halil, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC

My pc came with a Windows 8.1 disk and later I upgraded it to Windows 10. If I remove windows installation from my current pc can I use same key for activating Windows 10 on a new computer?

:)

Edis Halil, Aug 9, 2018

2. Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

Microsoft cracked down on the upgrade requirements you now need a windows 7 key OEM or Retail but the code its self needs to be one they listed in there upgrades system, So old keys wont work.

Live OR Die, Aug 9, 2018
  3. snowbound Win User
    Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

There are two upgrades for Windows8. The $40 offer which DOES not require a key for prior version of Windows and then there is the $14.99 version for recently new purchasers of a Win7 box WHICH requires in step 2 to enter your Windows7 key.

snowbound, Aug 9, 2018
  4. AddRAM Win User

Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC

1. Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC - Similar Threads - Using Upgraded Key

2. Upgrading PC / using old parts in another build, activating windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading PC / using old parts in another build, activating windows.: Hello,Have what i think is a strange issue or i just haven't found the right forum, i apologize if this is a repeat.My PC has windows 10 pro. I have it through a physical cd product key i purchased from new egg a few years ago.I have recently upgraded my motherboard in my PC,...
  3. Upgrading PC / using old parts in another build, activating windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading PC / using old parts in another build, activating windows.: Hello,Have what i think is a strange issue or i just haven't found the right forum, i apologize if this is a repeat.My PC has windows 10 pro. I have it through a physical cd product key i purchased from new egg a few years ago.I have recently upgraded my motherboard in my PC,...
  4. Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal: Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-win10-using-windows-7-key-on-another-pc/ba44990d-4ace-45d0-ae4e-b8b24223847f
  5. Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal: Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-win10-using-windows-7-key-on-another-pc/ba44990d-4ace-45d0-ae4e-b8b24223847f
  6. Upgrade to win10 using windows 7 key on another pc. is it possible and not ilegal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Transferring Windows Key to another PC

Transferring Windows Key to another PC: Hey all! So I'm basically looking to move onto another system. Had to many issues with my current one. A friend donated a pc with a newer UEFI mobo and cpu. I was just wondering how I'm supposed to transfer my Windows over as my current key is embedded onto my current...
  8. Transferring Windows Key to another PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Windows Key to another PC: Hey all! So I'm basically looking to move onto another system. Had to many issues with my current one. A friend donated a pc with a newer UEFI mobo and cpu. I was just wondering how I'm supposed to transfer my Windows over as my current key is embedded onto my current...
  9. windows 10 pro key used on another pc

windows 10 pro key used on another pc: hello i purchase win 10 pro retail key from a local store but when i try to redeem it on my pc i got error about key already used on another pc. my question is how i can find time of redeem this key ? so i have proof ,key used before my purchase from local store. ty...
  10. Upgrade from home to Pro with another PC's key

Upgrade from home to Pro with another PC's key: Hello, all, I would like to know about this since long. If I have a serial key of Windows 10 Pro from another PC, Can I update my Windows 10 Home licence to Pro version? I have a Windows 10 Home version and the serial key/product key is from another PC which has never...