Windows 10: Using VPN but dont want to use that IP on other Browser

Discus and support Using VPN but dont want to use that IP on other Browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am using VPN and I want to use VPN IP on my chrome for email checking purpose but dont want to use on Firefox because I use to surfing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jk22, Aug 30, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

Using VPN but dont want to use that IP on other Browser

Hey guys,

I am using VPN and I want to use VPN IP on my chrome for email checking purpose but dont want to use on Firefox because I use to surfing on that.

Any clue ?

Regards. *Smile

:)

2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 30, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Using VPN but dont want to use that IP on other Browser :D

P4-630, Aug 30, 2018
  4. archz2 Win User

Selectively disabling VPN software for web browsers

I am using Avira VPN. I want to disable it for Google Chrome and Firefox (in order to enjoy the maximum speed of my home internet connection) and enable it for rest of all the applications on my computer. How can I do it? I checked information on VPN tunneling on different websites and videos but couldn't find the step by step procedure to set it up for specific VPN software and browsers

archz2, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Using VPN but dont want to use that IP on other Browser - Similar Threads - Using VPN dont

2. My IP is different in Browser and CMD when using Proxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IP is different in Browser and CMD when using Proxy: hello, I just set up a proxy via "Network & internet > Proxy > Manual proxy setup > ON" proxy with Singapore address what I want to ask is, why is my IP different when I test it in Browser and CMD? The IP in the browser corresponds to the proxy's IP, while in CMD it's my...
  3. My IP is different in Browser and CMD when using Proxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My IP is different in Browser and CMD when using Proxy: hello, I just set up a proxy via "Network & internet > Proxy > Manual proxy setup > ON" proxy with Singapore address what I want to ask is, why is my IP different when I test it in Browser and CMD? The IP in the browser corresponds to the proxy's IP, while in CMD it's my...
  4. Is it safe to use VPN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to use VPN?: Is it safe to use a VPN. I don't know much about it but have been told it good to have for protection. * Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-use-vpn/831a9a93-004e-458d-a4c7-2f8e3d5f5ea6
  5. Tenforums and the use of VPN

in Windows 10 Support
    Tenforums and the use of VPN: I use VPN just as a matter of routine. I am not here to discuss their worth, I have a question: I cannot log into Tenforums without first neutering my VPN; Why is that? I do know that there are a couple of places I routinely go that can't cope with VPN. There used to be more...
  6. IP IN VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP IN VPN: Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place? Enable any IP address in the VPN. Website from which I download this document I want that system to see me as a new user every time when I go on there.I tried vpn,...
  7. Change IP by using VPN

Change IP by using VPN: Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place? Enable any IP address in the VPN. I would really appreciate it if you help. [Original Title: IP in VPN]...
  8. IP in VPN

IP in VPN: Greetings! I really need help. Can I change the IP and make the computer think that you are in another place? Enable any IP address in the VPN. I would really appreciate it if you help....
  9. Using the internet after using VPN

Using the internet after using VPN: I used a vpn that I downloaded from the windows store It worked But Im having issues now with my connection When Im not using it my ethernet connection doesnt work for some apps Chrome and steam work but like windows mail or onedrive dont work because they read I dont have an...
  10. Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser: How to: Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser How to Enable and Use Free Built-in VPN in Opera browser Opera is the first and still only major browser that integrates a free, unlimited VPN (Virtual Private Network) service, allowing you to focus on the...