Windows 10: Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

Discus and support Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maddmaxx, Aug 25, 2018.

1. maddmaxx Win User

Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10 Mail app. If I look at my Outlook account all is well, why does the Mail app do this?

:)

maddmaxx, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text - Similar Threads - Using Mail app

2. Images not showing on Windows 11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images not showing on Windows 11 Mail app: Hi everyoneI have just got a brand new laptop running Windows 11. I am trying to set up my signature in the Mail app however, the images don’t show up at all. It’s just a white box where the image should be.This is also the same when viewing Mail on Edge and Google Chrome...
  3. Some images in Mail app are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  4. Some images in Mail app are not showing

Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  5. Windows Mail App not showing background images

Windows Mail App not showing background images: I am using the Windows Mail app to manage my Gmail emails. Generally it works fine but I've noticed that it sometimes doesn't show some text. Here is the email in the Windows Mail app:And here it is in Gmail and other email appsSo I've worked out that it doesn't show the...
  6. emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app

emails not showing full text in windows 10 mail app: i am having a strange problem with the mail app on windows 10, when my wife sends me a email from apple notes with a table in it i can open the email in my android mail app with no problem. On the windows ten email app when my email notification comes up it shows me the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping: I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to read. Any possible fixes or solutions?...
  8. Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text

in Browsers and Email
    Using Windows 10 Mail app but messages show no images just line text: I am using the Windows 10 Mail app to view my e-mail messages. About a month ago I noticed that every time I view my e-mail messages it only shows line text information without any images or graphics. I am using Outlook as my email account and viewing them with the Windows 10...
  9. Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Hide or Show Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app Hide or Show Preview of Attached Images in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule...
  10. Turn On or Off Message Preview Text in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Message Preview Text in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Message Preview Text in Windows 10 Mail app Hide or Show Preview of Text in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...