Windows 10: using Windows system image manager in hyper-v cause me problems

Discus and support using Windows system image manager in hyper-v cause me problems in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi, first of all i would like thanks everybody that help me out with the ESD.file incident. Unfortunately i already cross to another problem this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by souf07, Nov 21, 2017.

1. souf07 Win User

using Windows system image manager in hyper-v cause me problems

Hi,

first of all i would like thanks everybody that help me out with the ESD.file incident.

Unfortunately i already cross to another problem this time using Windows system image manager from Microsoft. when i try to create a new answer file with the install.wim file i recieve the next error that's appear below. I already tried several different wim files but still not succeeded to create answer file. Please noticed that i'm using hypver-v for creating the answer file.

using Windows system image manager in hyper-v cause me problems [​IMG]

any suggestions would be nice

:)

souf07, Nov 21, 2017
  2. UK Kid Win User

Windows 10 VDS fails to launch provider {CA7DE14F-5BC8-48FD-93DE-A19527B0459E}. Error code: 80072498@0200000C

Looks like I found the problem, Hyper-V. I had Hyper-V feature installed on the system for testing and it caused the issue. As soon as I uninstalled Hyper-V everything is working perfectly.

UK Kid, Nov 21, 2017
  3. AlexOh7 Win User
    Enabling Hyper-V after it has been disabled?

Hi, I was doing Android development on my Surface Pro 3. Use of the android emulators required hyper-v being turned off, so I turned it off. Now, I'm working on a UWP app, and use of the emulators requires hyper-v. I have enabled hyper-v in the "Turn Windows
    features on/off" tool, so it's enabled there, but it doesn't seem to be enabled elsewhere, possibly the BIOS. Problem is, there is no option in the SP3 BIOS to enable hyper-v. Windows tells me in two places (task manager, turn Win features on/off) that hyper-v
    is enabled. However, running the following script in powershell:

tells me that it is disabled. Visual Studio also tells me it is disabled.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

AlexOh7, Nov 21, 2017
  4. souf07 Win User

Anyone that could help me i appreciate it!

souf07, Dec 4, 2017
Thema:

1. using Windows system image manager in hyper-v cause me problems - Similar Threads - using system image

2. A problem with Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with Hyper-V: Hello,I have a Windows 11 Pro PC and decided to try out Hyper-V. I've made a new virtual machine in Windows 10 yes I downloaded an ISO file from Microsoft. I've already went through the whole Windows installation process. However, whenever I connect to the VM I must close the...
  3. Virtual Machine using Hyper - V Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine using Hyper - V Manager: Hi,I made a Virtual Machine using Hyper-V Manager with VHD attached that is running XP. I do get this message when I start up it up from the image I attached. I was told to add XP IDE files that I extracted. My question is: Will I need to attach these files to the VHD for it...
  4. Virtual Machine using Hyper - V Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine using Hyper - V Manager: Hi,I made a Virtual Machine using Hyper-V Manager with VHD attached that is running XP. I do get this message when I start up it up from the image I attached. I was told to add XP IDE files that I extracted. My question is: Will I need to attach these files to the VHD for it...
  5. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V problem: I am getting an error generic failure message when trying to open Hyper-V Quick Create. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-problem/bd928ba4-fe6f-411f-b921-c87d987e5b4e
  6. Using linux mint in hyper-v resolution problem

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Using linux mint in hyper-v resolution problem: I installed Linux-Mint in a gen 1 hyper-v session, and it installed fine. My main issue is that it setups up in an odd screen size and requires scroll bars. I go to display settings and it say laptop 12xx x 8xx (4:3) resolution, and no option to select 1366x768. I...
  7. Hyper-V installation causes boot failure

Hyper-V installation causes boot failure: Hello all. James here. I'm trying to setup Hyper-V, using Kari's tutorial. After I select the modules, Windows installs them and asks for a reboot. I oblige and then the system loops. I have tried three times and have had to restore all three times. I have enabled Intel...
  8. Manage remote Hyper-V machine

Manage remote Hyper-V machine: I have 2 win 10 pro and considering this setup: Desktop with hyper-v to tun virtual machine laptop with hyper-v management what i can now achieve is connect to the desktop with RDP then launch hyper-v management in the desktop; using the laptop hyper-v management...
  9. VMware with only Hyper-V Manager

VMware with only Hyper-V Manager: When you have Hyper-V fully installed on a Windows 10 machine, a Standard User can only access Hyper-V via a server connection. This gave me an idea. I was wondering if you could install only Hyper-V Management Tools on the host system and still be able to run VMware. In...
  10. Hyper-V Manager not available

Hyper-V Manager not available: Hi there, 1. I installed the Hyper-V features (tickmarked all 4 options) and rebooted my system. (My system did some installation, updates etc) 2. After the reboot i can confirm that the hyper-v folders in "C:\Program Files\Hyper-V" appeared. 3. Unfortunately i can not...
Tags: