Windows 10: USSD Requests

Discus and support USSD Requests in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there all, I am using a Vodafone 3G Modem om my pc, however I cant send receive USSD commands .. is the software that you can direct me towards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S E, Oct 13, 2016.

1. S E
    S E Win User

USSD Requests

Hi there all,

I am using a Vodafone 3G Modem om my pc, however I cant send receive USSD commands .. is the software that you can direct me towards that I can use. I am using the Cell C Network in South Africa. I have searched on the net and most of the stuff I find simply doesnt work. If possible could someone assist me wit this request? Just a nice & simple interface that actualy works.
    Kind regards

:)

2. Call

Windows Phone 7.5/8 can't handle interactive USSD requests as here:

scoobyman---01, Oct 13, 2016
  3. USSD request on N80

Hi gennady

Short message issue is unfortunately an identified bug with this FW and will hopefully be adressed in next revision.

scoobyman---01, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

USSD Requests

1. USSD Requests - Similar Threads - USSD Requests

2. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  3. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  4. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  5. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  6. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  7. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  8. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  9. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  10. Send SMS USSD with a gsm modem

in Windows 10 Support
    Send SMS USSD with a gsm modem: My laptop has an integrated GSM (HSPDA) modem that I can use to connect to the internet with a SIM card. I wonder if I can send SMS / USSD code with it under Windows 10. I know it is technically possible since it works under Linux (with modem-manager-gui). I need to send SMS...