Windows 10: Utility that monitors upload activity?

Discus and support Utility that monitors upload activity? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My home network is three desktop PCs, a laptop, and an NAS. The NAS is linked to a cloud service for backups. Three machines are Windows 10, one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ixodid, Aug 25, 2018.

1. ixodid Win User

Utility that monitors upload activity?

My home network is three desktop PCs, a laptop, and an NAS. The NAS is linked to a cloud service for backups. Three machines are Windows 10, one is Windows 7.

Is there a utility that would allow me to conveniently monitor when cloud backup syncing (uploading) is taking place?

It would be a bonus if said utility could also monitor:

-- What's being uploaded and downloaded
    -- Local network activity vs. internet activity
    -- Performance of my internet connection

Thank you

:)

ixodid, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

GrooveMonitor Utility on fresh copy of windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As I understand that groove monitor utility is running as a startup process on a windows 10 computer which you have not installed.

I would suggest you to check the file location of groove monitor utility and check where is the file location it has been installed.

Follow the steps to find the file location of the particular process.

• Press Alt + Ctrl + Delete

• Open task manager

• Click on Process tab

• Right click on Groove Monitor Utility and click on file location
    Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 25, 2018
  4. rob909e Win User

rob909e, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Utility that monitors upload activity? - Similar Threads - Utility monitors upload

2. My Second monitor is not active.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Second monitor is not active.: My second monitor is not working and it says no signal.This happened when I unplugged my PC and then plugged it. Then my monitor didn't work.my second monitor has a VGA cable• I unplugged the VGA cable.• I restarted my computer.• I updated windows.•I checked the input of the...
  3. Active Monitors connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Monitors connected: Hi All, Can someone help me in finding the total number of external monitors currently connected to a laptop/desktop using CMD not powershell? And also how to find which is the active monitor used amongst all ? I need to find an answer for this without using PowerShell...
  4. Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?: Dear all When I Windows + Tab I can see my Timeline and many files I have opened1.The items / activities on the Timeline are the same as Activity History? If I send my Activity History to Microsoft2.Do I send any of the files I have used / opened? Thanks in advance for...
  5. No utility icons on second monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No utility icons on second monitor.: I have 2 monitors and they both have a taskbar. I've noticed that the small icons next to the date/clock are not on the second screen. Is there a setting to do this or third party application to do this? submitted by /u/Qryza [link] [comments]...
  6. activation of monitor speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    activation of monitor speakers: Dear Friends, I am unable to activate the speakers in my samsung monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-monitor-speakers/da1d86dd-0063-4952-bd6a-9e3898714e5f
  7. uploading a 13 diget activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uploading a 13 diget activation code: Good day, how do I up load a 13 digit activation code to my desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-a-13-diget-activation-code/21e6fb6e-af8d-481c-a6f3-447c457a97df"
  8. Activity record for uploaded material

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Activity record for uploaded material: I recently uploaded some scanned documents. Is there a way to view that activity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-record-for-uploaded-material/f4537d2a-9b7b-4e16-a036-85ccdcd99c1d"
  9. Utilities for Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Utilities for Multiple Monitors: In my home theatre I have a Win 10 Pro PC , set up for Extended Display set up for: - a large 4k TV (the default), with high res settings (Monitor 2) - a small legacy 17" display, low-res settings (Monitor 1) The large screen is the default screen, as that's what I need...
  10. Hard Drive Health & SMART Monitoring Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard Drive Health & SMART Monitoring Utility: I've used HDDGuardian for years on Windows 7 with no problems. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that the process exits itself after a certain period of time (when the screen saver comes on, or when the computer goes to sleep). In typical fashion (not exclusive to...