Windows 10: Utilizing Cisco 3550 as Layer 3 Switch

Discus and support Utilizing Cisco 3550 as Layer 3 Switch in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently acquired an older, enterprise-level, Cisco 3550 switch. Device has 24 ports and the general idea is to bypass a router (wireless or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by loaba, Sep 30, 2016.

1. loaba Win User

Utilizing Cisco 3550 as Layer 3 Switch

I recently acquired an older, enterprise-level, Cisco 3550 switch. Device has 24 ports and the general idea is to bypass a router (wireless or otherwise) and use this device to assign IP's on the local network. As a Layer 3 switch, I believe it does have routing capabilities?

This all very new to me. does anybody have a link to a tutorial that they like? Am I chasing the dragon here?

:)

loaba, Sep 30, 2016

2. repeated bsod driver_corrupt_expool

Related to acsock64.sys Cisco AnyConnect Kernel Driver Framework Socket Layer Interceptor from Cisco Systems, Inc.

Completely remove it and install the newest driver available.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 30, 2016
  3. CVHorie Win User
    Cisco VPN blocks Win10 upgrade

I have a laptop Win 7 on which Cisco VPN was installed. When I tried to install Win 10, the wizard refused because the Cisco device was incompatible. Of course Cisco is not a device, it is a virtual device. So I uninstalled (3 times in various ways) the
    Cisco programme. But the wizard still finds it and refuses to upgrade. Using advice from the WWW, I found a number of associate den*.* utilities, which are system files and cannot be removed in any way.

How do I remove the roadblocks?

CVHorie, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Utilizing Cisco 3550 as Layer 3 Switch

1. Utilizing Cisco 3550 as Layer 3 Switch - Similar Threads - Utilizing Cisco 3550

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. Pdf reader with layers

Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  5. KB5003214 and Cisco AnyConnnect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5003214 and Cisco AnyConnnect: I've been using Cisco AnyConnect for several years to securely connect to the University of Florida. It has worked flawlessly. After I installed KB5003214 I began to have problems connecting. It would seemingly try to connect but over 50% of the time it failed. After a couple...
  6. Canon EOS 3 Utility and Windows 10

Canon EOS 3 Utility and Windows 10: I know this has been asked before but did anyone actually resolve it? When I attach my Canon 5div to this laptop it is detected by Windows. The initial splash screen for the EOS utility launches but no interactive window ever appears. If I check the application it says this...
  7. Layers

Layers: Will a layer sistem be added to 2D projects too in the near future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/layers/27f9f144-647f-4b2e-acf7-8d65b8fec9ab
  8. Cisco Network Switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco Network Switch: Hi, At the place I work our network switch is missing some ports. Is it possible to fit new ports or remove an existing port to another number? Where can i buy new ports if im able to fit? Thanks 138831
  9. Cisco AnyConnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco AnyConnect: Hi, I tried to install anyconnect-win-4.5.02033-core-vpn-predeploy-k9 but it does not work. It says that another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use...
  10. What is This CISCO Folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is This CISCO Folder?: I noticed a folder CISCO containing the folders shown in the screenshot in my Program Files (x86). What are these files for since I can't locate a matching installed program? [img] 86244