Windows 10: uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

Discus and support uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm suddenly getting random BSOD when downloading with uTorrent on Windows 10 Insider Preview. I'm using a Lenovo laptop Z50-70. Drivers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doriandiaconu, Dec 26, 2016.

1. uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

I'm suddenly getting random BSOD when downloading with uTorrent on Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I'm using a Lenovo laptop Z50-70. Drivers are up-to-date. And uTorrent is the latest version.

:)

doriandiaconu, Dec 26, 2016

2. Blue screen error in Windows 10

Funny thing is my PC always seems to BSOD when utorrent is on...

chooxingyu, Dec 26, 2016
  3. cannot run utorrent installer after updating to windows 10?

I used windows 7(Utorrent worked properly)

I was updated to windows 10

Utorrent did not open so I downloaded Utorrent from Utorrent website

When i double click Utorrent setup file it says "Windows find 'D:\Downloads\uTorrent.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."

Plz .. help me

Vijay Nirmal, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Spectrum Win User

uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

All crash dumps have mwac.sys (Malwarebytes Web Access Control), and many of the crashes occurred while running MBAMService.exe.

I would suggest making sure Malwarebytes is fully up to date, and if it is still crashing, completely uninstall Malwarebytes.

Spectrum, Dec 27, 2016
  5. Golden Win User
    Code: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80de5d418a3, ffff9781929bb9c0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sysProbably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!FeCompleteClassify+ad )Followup: MachineOwner--------- ffff9781`929bb0a0 ffffb60b`1afe01a0ffff9781`929bb0a8 fffff80d`e87ff655*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athw10x.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athw10x.sys athw10x+0x29f655ffff9781`929bb0b0 00000000`00000000[/quote] The offending driver causing the BSOD in this case is the network driver - the clues are shown in RED.

Although the driver is dated 12/12/2016, I'm unsure whether is suitable for W10. Unfortunately the atheros.cz site is no longer available, so I'm not sure where you could check for a better/updated driver.

Golden, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

1. uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10 - Similar Threads - uTorrent BSOD Wndows

2. BSOD when using uTorrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using uTorrent: Hi! I've read countless posts in countless forums since I downloaded Windows 10 like a half a year ago and this error started to happen, but I haven't yet found a solution. So - I am using HP ENVY 15, and after I upgraded to Windows 10 I started having an error, when...
  3. BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent: Hello, I am getting BSODs specifically whenever I use Bit-torrent/U-torrent. I didn't have this issue previously until now and I really have no idea how to fix this! Please help and thanks so much in advance. Here's my dump files. Ray 27171
  4. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hi All, I am getting the BSOD of when using uTorrent, I have tried another program and the same issue occurs. Debug files are attached. Hope someone can help! Thanks Attachment 46253 28699
  5. BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading

BSOD playing LoL and uTorrent downloading: Hello Guys, I'm having some BSODs when downloading using utorrent and playing League of Legends (1 time only) with same message. DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) Attachment 33402 Can someone help me? Thanks. 18612
  6. Utorrent and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Utorrent and Windows 10: Hi All, Anyone having issues with utorrent 3.2.2 and 2.2.1 and the network icon on bottom right corner of utorrent? Since Windows 10 the Network icon is switching from yellow icon "no incoming connections" to the green icon "ok" continuously. My ports are showing open and...
  7. BSOD when using utorrent

BSOD when using utorrent: Hi All, New to the forum. Hoping you guys can help me out. I only have this issue it seems when utorrent is downloading files. My webroot expired so I switched to Avast since funds are tight for the moment. I tried Avira but switched off that as well. Other than that, only...
  8. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hello people, Every time I use uTorrent, I get a BSOD saying "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This happens ONLY when I use uTorrent. According to Ma-Config (Ma-Config), all my drivers are up to date. I have checked the dmp file with BlueScreenView, however that...
  9. updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent

updated to Windows 10, BSOD when using uTorrent: Hello, recently i updated my Dell Latitude E6320 to Windows 10. Now when I start using uTorrent i get BSODs (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA), and due to my lack of knowledge can't figure out where it comes from. I read a few posts, updated my WLAN drivers (had some different...
  10. BSOD after running uTorrent

BSOD after running uTorrent: Attachment 42671 I think it's unrelated, but I'm not really sure. 26308