Windows 10: utorrent crtical error since win 10 update.

Discus and support utorrent crtical error since win 10 update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since win 10 anniversary update uTorrent 2.2.1 is reporting critical event errors in reliability monitor (stopped working) , these errors occur after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mannyrd, Aug 2, 2016.

1. mannyrd Win User

utorrent crtical error since win 10 update.

Since win 10 anniversary update uTorrent 2.2.1 is reporting critical event errors in reliability monitor (stopped working) , these errors occur after closing utorrent.
    Application Error 1000 in event viewer.

apart from these errors utorrent is working ok please any suggestions.

:)

mannyrd, Aug 2, 2016

2. Why my utorrent doesn't work in win10?

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. What happens when you try downloading torrent files from utorrent?

2. Do you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message.

I would suggest you download the latest Windows 10 compatible version of utorrent and see if the issue is resolved. However, since uTorrent is a third party application we can provide you only limited suggestions on the issue. I would recommend you post
    this query on uTorrent Forums and ask for assistance.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further Windows related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 2, 2016
  3. cannot run utorrent installer after updating to windows 10?

I used windows 7(Utorrent worked properly)

I was updated to windows 10

Utorrent did not open so I downloaded Utorrent from Utorrent website

When i double click Utorrent setup file it says "Windows find 'D:\Downloads\uTorrent.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."

Plz .. help me

Vijay Nirmal, Aug 2, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

I would uninstall it and run CCleaner and then reboot and then install it again if you really want that version.

Or you could just update it to the newest version without doing the above.

sml156, Aug 3, 2016
  5. mannyrd Win User
    Will try reinstall 2.2.1 prefer this verion
    thanks for reply

mannyrd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. utorrent crtical error since win 10 update. - Similar Threads - utorrent crtical error

2. Win 10 login problem since last update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 login problem since last update.: Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is not available. There is also the option to reset the password, so last night I clicked on it, but then a warning came up...
  3. Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom crashes with video since Win 10 update: My laptop recently applied a big windows 10 update 26th April 2021. Ever since, I cannot get zoom to work with video. When I go into the video settings, the camera "HP Wide Vision HD" is selected, but the preview window is black. If I click on the advanced settings button,...
  4. uTorrent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent: Hi! I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent web in my...
  5. Win 10 corrupt laptop since update

Win 10 corrupt laptop since update: Sorry to bring this subject up again as there is plenty to read on community, but non of this is unfortunally of any help to me. To me problems started last summer after win update resulting in frozen cursor. All attempts to fix this always resulted in more issues and...
  6. no sound since i updated win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no sound since i updated win 10: no sounds since I downloaded win 10 very upsetting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-since-i-updated-win-10/4ff205b1-0e15-4aa0-a8c7-bf32097b389f
  7. utorrent and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    utorrent and windows 10: I have performed a clean install of Window 10 Pro, when I installed utorrent 3.2.2 it would not run. I dropped back to 2.2.1 and that installed fine. Windows 7 and uTorrent 3.2.2 worked without issue. I need to move all the torrents from the previous install into this. There...
  8. 4 BSODs since Win 10 Anniversary Update

4 BSODs since Win 10 Anniversary Update: Hi, I bought the Lenovo T460p a few months ago and since the anniversary update of Windows 10 (not 100% sure if that's the cause), I'm receiving BSODs irregularly (e.g. one yesterday, two today within 15 min). I attached the output of the dm log collector: Attachment...
  9. Utorrent and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Utorrent and Windows 10: Hi All, Anyone having issues with utorrent 3.2.2 and 2.2.1 and the network icon on bottom right corner of utorrent? Since Windows 10 the Network icon is switching from yellow icon "no incoming connections" to the green icon "ok" continuously. My ports are showing open and...
  10. windows 10 and utorrent

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 and utorrent: recently downloaded windows 10, everything great, have been downloading movies via utorrent prior and after no problem, then about 2-3 weeks after the download go to my movie file and find out all the movies download are gone along with t.v. shows. Had backed all files on...