Windows 10: Utorrent works fine in W10

Discus and support Utorrent works fine in W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there W10 ==> Utorrent works 100% OK for those interested in that sort of thing -- I'd recommend using TOR though to access your favourite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Nov 9, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Utorrent works fine in W10

Hi there

W10 ==> Utorrent works 100% OK for those interested in that sort of thing -- I'd recommend using TOR though to access your favourite site(s) -- might be slower but is unblocked everywhere and you are anonymous to ISP statistic collections and other "prying eyes".

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 9, 2014
  2. Hussein A Win User

Windows acting strangely and semi-locks up.

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.

But it turned out the solution was much simpler. Once I removed utorrent from the startup list the problem went away. As long as I don't use utorrent, the system runs just fine.

Hussein A, Nov 9, 2014
  3. cannot run utorrent installer after updating to windows 10?

I used windows 7(Utorrent worked properly)

I was updated to windows 10

Utorrent did not open so I downloaded Utorrent from Utorrent website

When i double click Utorrent setup file it says "Windows find 'D:\Downloads\uTorrent.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."

Plz .. help me

Vijay Nirmal, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Utorrent works fine in W10

Well that is a relief Jimbo *Huh

ThrashZone, Nov 10, 2014
  5. schooler Win User
    Hey Jimbo. I just upgraded to windows 10 and now my utorrent won't download anything. I added the torrent but everything just sits in there with the status, "finding peers." Any idea what may be going on? I checked for updates, restarted computer, uninstalled and then reinstalled the program. Also, windows firewall is not blocking it.

schooler, Aug 1, 2015
  6. snafufux Win User
    Looks like the problem is the torrent file itself. Have you tried other torrent file? Or your AV might caused it.

snafufux, Aug 1, 2015
  7. amandamai Win User
    I have the same problem. Status is finding peers. Also cannot use firefox and chrome to connect to websites. Why is this so ???

amandamai, Aug 5, 2015
  8. amandamai Win User

anybody has a solution ?

amandamai, Aug 5, 2015
  9. derek10 Win User
    have you a working internet connection? *sarc
    Proxy? Firewall? Wifi? VPN?.....
    Give more info.

derek10, Aug 5, 2015
  10. same problem here. all worked fine in win7, but Utorrent stuck on finding peers now. win defender disabled, no change
    any solutions guys?

davesteele1, Aug 19, 2015
  11. 1. cant dowloand any torrents from any site
    2. used utorrent , bittorrent and synch
    3. you click the link and nothing happens just sits there..

HELP

MadCatClaudia, Sep 7, 2015
  12. Gary Win User
    I use uT 2.2.1 and it works great in Windows 10. Make sure you have it set right. I have mine set to connect at a random port every time.

13. Utorrent works fine in W10

i did what you said and nothing.

MadCatClaudia, Sep 7, 2015
  14. that is TOR

MadCatClaudia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Utorrent works fine in W10 - Similar Threads - Utorrent works fine

2. Utorrent not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Utorrent not installing: I can't seem to install Utorrent on my laptop for some reason. The installer runs fine, but after installation is complete, I can't find the installed app. I tried downloading and installing several times but to no avail. However, when I created a new user, it did work. But...
  3. Utorrent is dangerous ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Utorrent is dangerous ??: Hi, I used Utorrent for like for 1 year But after updating windows is unsafe.? And I also many people using utorrent even after updating window. Does it really dangerous??...
  4. uTorrent not installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent not installing.: I downloaded uTorrent setup file from https://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win and I did not download uTorrent web. I downloaded the right file. Then I run the setup and it asked me "Do you want to allow changes to your computer" and I clicked Yes. After that it showed a load...
  5. uTorrent

uTorrent: Hi! I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent web in my...
  6. uTorrent Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uTorrent Malfunctioning: A few weeks ago I downloaded a software tutorial for AUTOCAD and the sample was mkv but upon downloading it got changed to some unknown extension. I do have a security product installed and it does not show any threats or malware etc I often use kat torrents for mostly...
  7. Uninstall UTorrent

Uninstall UTorrent: Can anyone help me how to uninstall UTorrent from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/uninstall-utorrent/985e2c8c-0fb6-4330-abed-418e2761055c
  8. Windows 7 Classic Games -- they work fine on W10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Classic Games -- they work fine on W10.: Hi there Lovers of Spider solitaire, Hearts etc from W7 work just fine on W10. Just re-install. Cheers jimbo 2014
  9. UTorrent Issue...

UTorrent Issue...: Nothing major. Well, not that I think so! But basically, I updated to the latest uTorrent, and it works fine. However, it no longer shows in my add/remove/programs list (Windows 10). After it initially updated, the uTorrent symbol disappeared in the list, but it did show...
  10. Handbrake fails on W10 --MakeMKV still works fine

Handbrake fails on W10 --MakeMKV still works fine: Hi there After "de-regionalising" and decrypting DVD's / Blu Ray's I convert these to MKV for my media servers. Handbrake on latest W10 build seems to miss some episodes when trying to encode DVD's with multiple episodes. I've used Handbrake for many years - however...