Windows 10: UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10

Discus and support UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Build this year, we gave a sneak preview of a set of new APIs designed to provide diagnostic information about running apps. You can see the videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10

Source: UWP App Diagnostics - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jun 28, 2017
  2. G.Ilex Win User
    G.Ilex, Jun 28, 2017
  3. New file explorer in Fall Creators update, option to disable?

You mean the UWP version (other apps also are thrown into that shell as well)...?

I have not personally used the latest releases, but I would be very surprised if there is not a on/off for it and other apps and the UWP type interface for this release. It may not last forever, but given the

UWP version of File Explorer was able to be ENABLED in "Creators Update"
    , it will likely have a similar "enable/disable" type situation in "Fall Creators Update".

Shenan Stanley, Jun 28, 2017
Thema:

UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10

1. UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - UWP App Diagnostics

2. Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing: So I am using Windows 10, and I am facing problems with the Windows 10 UWP Apps, Sometimes they crash, don't work, unresponsive etc. But the other apps e,g Microsoft Edge, .exe apps work. How do I fix those problems with the UWP Apps?...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 20H2 UWP Apps Crashing: So I am using Windows 10, and I am facing problems with the Windows 10 UWP Apps, Sometimes they crash, don't work, unresponsive etc. But the other apps e,g Microsoft Edge, .exe apps work. How do I fix those problems with the UWP Apps?...
  4. Windows UWP apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows UWP apps: It is 2020, almost 5 years of Windows 10 and Microsoft redesigning the UWP app icons. But still now it icons are disappeared or Disappearing from taskbar. My Question to Microsoft, when you planed for a proper solution of this? as a windows 10 user and lover I am very...
  5. Windows 10 icons missing for UWP apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 icons missing for UWP apps: This problem has been bugging me for months. Right now I don't really have the option to make a new user profile or reinstall due to some parts of my very janky setup, but UWP icons are just gone. This question seems to have the same problem as me. The weird thing is the...
  6. Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP app error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP app error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The UWP platform is fairly new, yet it works great, and Microsoft is betting big on it. With the power of .NET Core and XAML, it helps developers build applications for Windows 10 which are more modern and beautiful and [...] This post...
  7. UWP Apps not opening

UWP Apps not opening: Hello, I changed the permissions of the WindowsApps folder, as i was trying to edit some of the files, however now the apps will not open. I am sure that this is not due to me modifying any files. Is there a way to restore the permissions, or what permissions need to be...
  8. Kodi launches UWP app for Windows 10

Kodi launches UWP app for Windows 10: Clicking the link will bring you to Windows Store(and open it at the same time) ONLY if you have Edge set as default browser: Kodi The media player, Kodi, has just been upgraded to the new Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app format and can now be found in the...
  9. Kickstart UWP app creation with Windows App Studio’s open source UWP..

in Windows 10 News
    Kickstart UWP app creation with Windows App Studio’s open source UWP..: Windows App Studio is all about making it as easy as possible to build apps for Windows. The online tool helps you build apps with no coding required, so you can either start your project there and extend it in Visual Studio, or you can create and build the app completely in...
  10. The Lifecycle of a UWP App

in Windows 10 News
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App: Lifecycle management in a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is critical for the efficient use of battery power and memory. When done correctly, it allows the user to multitask between apps without needing to know anything about these resource optimizations. Today’s post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diagnostics uwp

2. diagnostic apis with existing developer tools uwp

3. uwp app diagnistics close an process

4. appresourcegroupinfo,
  5. processdiagnosticinfo,
  6. Windows::System::Diagnostics UWP,
  7. app diagnostics windows 10,
  8. uwp display diagnostics logs in app,
  9. windows phone app diagnostics,
  10. uwp diagnostic tools,
  11. AppDiagnosticInfo,