Windows 10: [UWP App] The best MS sticky notes replacement,

Discus and support [UWP App] The best MS sticky notes replacement, in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, before I start, I'm not sure if its the right place and if it isn't please excuse my mistake, but here is my app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Greco, Oct 11, 2017.

1. [UWP App] The best MS sticky notes replacement,

Hi guys, before I start, I'm not sure if its the right place and if it isn't please excuse my mistake, but here is my app
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9p41djtn9d0s

It is 2 times less ram consuming than the stock app and unlike that app it collects no usage stats nor have any kind of telemetry client in it.

It also does a ton of things like drawing, opening websites, and most importantly it uses the new Picture in picture mode that was Just released in creators update, it is pretty much a more mobile and compact version of OneNote.

If you always wanted to keep a video pinned on top or wanted a way to quickly create notes I think this app is for you.

edit-> forgot to say that its totally free

:)

George Greco, Oct 11, 2017

2. Lost sticky notes after upgrade to Windows 10

MS changed Sticky Notes into a modern / UWP app. The classic desktop version (StikyNot.exe) still works if you copy the file from Windows.old along with the .mui file.

Get back Classic Sticky Notes After Installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update » Winhelponline:

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/get-classic-sticky-notes-windows-10-anniversary/

Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Sticky Notes for Windows 10

Sticky notes is shipped as a UWP app in newer versions of Windows 10 and it might have been corrupted. Try reinstalling all UWP apps to fix this:

https://www.askvg.com/guide-how-to-reinstall-al...

You can also open Store and search for it to see if there is an app available.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 11, 2017
Thema:

[UWP App] The best MS sticky notes replacement,

1. [UWP App] The best MS sticky notes replacement, - Similar Threads - UWP App best

2. Sticky Notes App disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes App disappeared: My sticky notes app has gone missing entirely. It was working fine across two computers just last week, now it won't load on my laptop.When I try to find it in the roaming folder mentioned above there is no ..\StickyNotes folder. It is also missing from the start menu.When I...
  3. MS Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sticky Notes: For about a week now I have be unable to add, modify or delete text from Sticky notes. I have done all the obvious things like reset, uninstall. reinstall ... etc ... any ideas how to fix this issue?...
  4. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hi people. I have a problem. My sticky notes not working. I already reset the app. But, it enters my account, and when it opens it looks like this. All white. I already removed it through powershell and reinstalled and it doesn't work. [ATTACH]...
  5. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  6. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hello! I have a problem with Sticky Notes app on Windows 10. Before 1903 update everything was OK, but after this all my notes open in different windows. How can I fix it to open all notes in a single window?...
  7. MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Sticky Notes on Win 10: MS Sticky notes on Windows 10 only appears with black page. Doesn't it come in colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sticky-notes-on-win-10/72c10ba0-09b2-4cce-b576-39617b3d8b32"
  8. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: My Sticky Notes no longer work properly. Tried repair and Reset options in App. Settings to no avail. App. should be 50.54 MB (store spec's) In my App settings after reset says App. 0 KB, Data 16 KB ?? Looks like I don't have the App. BUT MS Store says it's installed....
  9. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  10. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...