Windows 10: UWP apps now support subscription-based billing

Discus and support UWP apps now support subscription-based billing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we are extremely excited to announce that subscription add-ons are available to all UWP developers. You can use subscriptions to sell digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

UWP apps now support subscription-based billing

Source: Now Available: Offer Add-on Subscriptions with Automated Recurring Billing in Your UWP Apps - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jan 10, 2018
  2. mack_855 Win User

Microsoft Solitare Collection Premium Subcription Renewal Fail

I can't get the PC based app to accept my $9.99 to get rid of those annoying ads for another year. Error says I need to uninstall / reinstall to renew a "license" in order to renew my subscription. I tried that and I still get the error when I click to
    renew Premium for a year. I have tried to work with tech support and billing chat lines. Tech support is clueless and billing says there isn't such a subscription, even though my machine is asking me to renew it. Unless someone with an answer responds to this,
    I give up. I've wasted too much time on it, that I can never get back, already.

mack_855, Jan 10, 2018
  3. mpeg-2 video support for windows 10 media player

Where did you read that they don't allow DVD/Blu-ray support in UWP apps? Developers should be able to add DVD/Blu-ray support to their own UWP media player apps if they want, just like MS has done with its

DVD player app
    and
    Blu-ray player app

RobertJWin, Jan 10, 2018
Thema:

UWP apps now support subscription-based billing

1. UWP apps now support subscription-based billing - Similar Threads - UWP apps support

2. DRIVER SUPPORT BILL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER SUPPORT BILL: How can I cancel Driver Support Bill? Thought this is only one time transaction and I was already charged twice.Please advice how and how can I contact the source.Thank you...
  3. How do I uninstall my Driver support bill subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall my Driver support bill subscription: How do I uninstall my driver support bill contribution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-my-driver-support-bill/43e78ff7-372a-46b8-a25f-9fe9b6ee3178
  4. How do I uninstall my Driver support bill subscription

How do I uninstall my Driver support bill subscription: How do I uninstall my driver support bill contribution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-my-driver-support-bill/43e78ff7-372a-46b8-a25f-9fe9b6ee3178
  5. How do I uninstall my Driver support bill subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Driver support Bill

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver support Bill: Dear Manager,I'm not using Driver Support. way Driver Support Bill as 10,26 Euro deduct of my account?Best RegardsHassan KarimianEugen-Martin Str. 23b79106 FreiburgGermany...
  7. Driver support Bill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver support Bill: Dear Manager,I'm not using Driver Support. way Driver Support Bill as 10,26 Euro deduct of my account?Best RegardsHassan KarimianEugen-Martin Str. 23b79106 FreiburgGermany...
  8. cancel my subscription drivers support bill

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cancel my subscription drivers support bill: i would like to cancel my subsciptions as im not at work now and cant pay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-subscription-drivers-support-bill/37cc5ed8-e0ef-4129-9d31-fab35e17056e
  9. Turn Xbox Controller support in UWP apps

Turn Xbox Controller support in UWP apps: I avoid UWP apps like the plague because of this issue. My controller only works in UWP apps which is at the moment only a small fraction of what I do. I use steam configuration in big picture to allow me to fully control windows 10 but the issue is since UWP apps also work...
  10. Cancelling monthly billing subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancelling monthly billing subscription: Please review my account. On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago. I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on. The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I...