Windows 10: UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app

Discus and support UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; SnapGold is a photo-sharing UWP code sample that runs on Azure App Services and uses Azure DocumentDB and Azure Blob Storage for its data storage. You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app

Source: UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Mar 16, 2016
  2. tommy89IT Win User

Creator's Update | Can't see picture file icons well

Same problem here. Seems related to UWP photo app.

tommy89IT, Mar 16, 2016
  3. Escamillo Win User
    Printing from UWP apps no longer works after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update

MSDN is for developers.

I'm not asking about how to get printing to work in a UWP app that I am developing. I'm saying I cannot print from UWP apps, period. Such as Word Mobile. Such as Edge. Such as any UWP app. I'm saying that I only began having this problem after upgrading
    to Windows 10 Creator version. And, as I later posted above, I also cannot "share" from any UWP app since upgrading to Win10 Creators Edition.

MSDN isn't going to help me or others that have this problem.

Escamillo, Mar 16, 2016
Thema:

UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app

1. UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app - Similar Threads - UWP Azure App

2. Change Edit photo to UWP app in context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Edit photo to UWP app in context menu: Hi! I'm having a problem with which program/app is associated with editing photos in Windows 10 20H2. Tried a bunch of different solutions offered on this and other forums, but none of them worked. To describe my problem more clearly here is a screenshot of the context menu...
  3. UWP apps crashing on startup, including Photos and Cortana

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UWP apps crashing on startup, including Photos and Cortana: Exactly as the title says, i cant find any working solutions, help would be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uwp-apps-crashing-on-startup-including-photos-and/40565e65-8cfc-4d10-83a8-b33fc64c680e
  4. Update UWP App

in Windows 10 Support
    Update UWP App: This may have come with a LastPass install, but not sure. When booting this console window opens labeled like Thread Title. Cannot find how it is opening. Task Scheduler and AutoRuns checked. Scratching ass at this point as I never heard about Universal Apps while searching....
  5. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...
  6. Photo App Album sharing

Photo App Album sharing: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803. I want to share an Album, using the Photo App.: 1) I click on "Share Album"; 2) I click on "copy a link"; 3) I get the answer "Link copied to clipboard" QUESTION: where/how do I find the "clipboard"on a Windows 10,...
  7. UWP Apps not opening

UWP Apps not opening: Hello, I changed the permissions of the WindowsApps folder, as i was trying to edit some of the files, however now the apps will not open. I am sure that this is not due to me modifying any files. Is there a way to restore the permissions, or what permissions need to be...
  8. The Lifecycle of a UWP App

in Windows 10 News
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App: Lifecycle management in a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is critical for the efficient use of battery power and memory. When done correctly, it allows the user to multitask between apps without needing to know anything about these resource optimizations. Today’s post...
  9. Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview): Today, we’re announcing a cool new feature (in preview) for Web developers using Azure App Service to create Web applications that use MySQL. MySQL in-app enables developers to run the MySQL server side-by-side with their Web application within the same environment, which...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...