Windows 10: UWP Property BrightnessLevel returns 0

Discus and support UWP Property BrightnessLevel returns 0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Before trying to change programmatically the brighness level of a tablet, I try to get the current value by means of this VB code: Dim bo As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouisMS, Jul 21, 2018.

1. LouisMS Win User

UWP Property BrightnessLevel returns 0

Hello,

Before trying to change programmatically the brighness level of a tablet, I try to get the current value by means of this VB code:

Dim bo As BrightnessOverride
    bo = BrightnessOverride.GetForCurrentView()
    Debug.WriteLine(bo.BrightnessLevel.ToString)

I get a value equal to zero. I tried on a tablet and a classic computer.

The property IsSupported returns True. And I added the capability manageSystem in the project.

Could you help me?

:)

LouisMS, Jul 21, 2018

2. Calling UWP Bluetooth Radio class operation in non UWP library

hi;

We have an existing WPF application that cannot be migrated to UWP. I have seen that it is possible to use UWP libraries in NON UWP projects. I was able to put together a non UWP library accessing the Radio object. Though it compiles ok I am not seeing any
    Results returned. I was not able to setup the operation to use async directly. Was getting an error indicating await was not defined for the interface returned by the GetRadioAsyn() function. There is a GetResults operation on the returned result and I was
    thinking this would perform an async call on the operation, but it appears not to.

I would like to know how I caould configure a NON UWP project to call the Radio class functions, and/or if it could be explained how to get async to work when including the UWP libraries (into the non UWP project).

Peter

Peter Simard, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jul 21, 2018
  4. UWP Property BrightnessLevel returns 0

Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

UWP Property BrightnessLevel returns 0

1. UWP Property BrightnessLevel returns 0 - Similar Threads - UWP Property BrightnessLevel

2. regkeyexw return 2 code 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regkeyexw return 2 code 0: hoi microsoft ik wil een game genaamd party animals opstarten krijg de fout melding rekeyexw en return 2 code 0 hoe kan ik dit oplossen ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regkeyexw-return-2-code-0/13a5189d-4eb3-4d74-982b-871a1a10008f
  3. regkeyexw return 2 code 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regkeyexw return 2 code 0: hoi microsoft ik wil een game genaamd party animals opstarten krijg de fout melding rekeyexw en return 2 code 0 hoe kan ik dit oplossen ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regkeyexw-return-2-code-0/13a5189d-4eb3-4d74-982b-871a1a10008f
  4. UWP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UWP: hi MSFT I build a c++ UWP app like : it's run well on Win10/W11 22000.one day, OS update to Win11 22612, UWP not change a code,now focus at my 1st checkbox every launch, I check my code that doesn't any part for focus.how can I investigate this?...
  5. uwp

uwp: windowuwp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uwp%E7%A8%8B%E5%BA%8F%E5%9C%A8%E4%BC%91%E7%9C%A0/b3836417-744c-4cff-9089-2b1f59ebc06d
  6. Apps crashing and returning Child process [14004 - xTendSoftAP.exe ] finished with 0 in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps crashing and returning Child process [14004 - xTendSoftAP.exe ] finished with 0 in the...: I always have discord and Spotify open; while Spotify has never really crashed consistently, discord has crashed almost every hour while playing games. The games vary from rocket league to Apex to Yakuza, all on steam, with overwatch and etterna/osu also being used while...
  7. After windows update, hitting capslock and space together returns a 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update, hitting capslock and space together returns a 0: I just updated to KB5000802 and now holding capslock and pressing spacebar will return a zero. This happens both on my laptop keyboard and when using an external keyboard, both of which have n-key rollover.While playing games, I hold down capslock to sprint, and need to press...
  8. UWP

in Windows 10 Customization
    UWP: Install.wiminstall.wim3D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%9C%9F%E8%AE%A9%E4%BA%BA%E6%8A%93%E7%8B%82/bdc1a792-2abd-4f20-9102-0801f79b1fc2
  9. Average that wont return #DIV/0!

Average that wont return #DIV/0!: Want =SUM(E2:D8)/D8 to ignore blank cells and not have #DIV/0! I TRIED IF(AND(ISNUMBER(E2), ISNUMBER(E8)),E2:E8/D8,"") BUT THIS DIDN'T WORK ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS...
  10. File Explorer -> Properties returning incorrect file count (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer -> Properties returning incorrect file count (Windows 10): Hi, I just copied my personal files to an external hard drive, and wanted to confirm file count and size were the same. In doing so, I discovered that Windows Explorer is returning an incorrect (too low) file count on my current machine. For example, right-clicking on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synaptics touchpad hardware application uwp