Windows 10: uxstyle

Discus and support uxstyle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to install custom themes does anyone know where I can down load uxstyle??????? 35401 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by louie59, Dec 27, 2015.

1. louie59 Win User

uxstyle

I am trying to install custom themes does anyone know where I can down load uxstyle???????

:)

louie59, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Scooterpb Win User

Explorer.exe not starting after windows 10 creators update

Now that Windows Creators Update is rolling out forcibly, I have hit this 'snag'.

Following the directions work up to the point where I try to uninstall UxStyle. Now, instead of 'uninstalling', a "Compatibility" window is displayed indicating that this version of UxStyle needs to be updated. Alas, it is not 'uninstalled'. Not sure how
    or if UxStyle can be updated in the Windows 10 current state, i.e., no explorer or functionality.

Also, Windows 'locks' up after about 5-10 minutes, requiring a reboot.

Off to look to see if there is a way to uninstall UxStyle without using Control Panel.

Any one still monitoring this thread and has a workaround, steps would be greatly appreciated.

Scooterpb, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Uninstalling UxStyle

Hi,

I was trying to update my Windows 10 to version 1709, when I was notified that the updated version won't be compatible with the current version of UxStyle installed. So naturally, I tried to uninstall the UxStyle, but instead I got a message

"UxStyle doesn't work on this version of windows. An updated app may be available".

For the time being I have cancelled the update, since I'm not sure how the OS will behave after being updated due to incompatible apps being installed. So is there any way to forcefully uninstall UxStyle, so I can continue updating my PC?

Regards,

Uzair Aziz Suria

UzairSuria94, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Bongo Win User

uxstyle

Welcome to the 10 Forums

It's at the bottom of this page UxStyle

Jerry

Bongo, Dec 27, 2015
Thema:

uxstyle

1. uxstyle - Similar Threads - uxstyle

2. Theme settings not opening with UXstyle installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Theme settings not opening with UXstyle installed: I recently installed a new windows 10 update, after updating I reinstalled uxstyle and theme patcher, unfortunately when I go to settings > personalization > themes, settings crashes! Is there a solution or will I have to wait for an update? 86437
  3. UXStyle?

UXStyle?: Is it just me or is uxstyle no longer working after Windows latest build update? All I want is my dark theme back *cry Any comment/suggestion will be most appreciated!! 30574
  4. UXStyle v 0.2.4.2 on Build 10166

UXStyle v 0.2.4.2 on Build 10166: Hi everyone Has anyone had this problem installing UXStyle Community Edition version 0.2.4.2 on Windows 10166? When I click on the INSTALL button I get the message "Uh, oh, something went wrong" There is a link to a log file. See picture and log file attached. [img]...
  5. UXStyle version for Windows 10(TP)

UXStyle version for Windows 10(TP): I thought it would be a good idea to make an extra thread for new versions of UXStyle because a lot of you require a dark theme, and this way you can skin/theme your desktops. UxStyle is a bit of software that relaxes Windows theme signature requirements to enable...
  6. Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher

Win 10 3rd Party Visual Style Themes w/ UXStyles or Ultra UX Patcher: I read somewhere that Visual Styles themes made for Win 8.1 will work on Win 10 using either the patch UXstyles (which works by retaining settings in memory) or "Ultra UX Theme Patcher" (which physically changes/replaces certain system files but allows you to restore original...