Windows 10: V9 Portal Site

Discus and support V9 Portal Site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Dear W9 forum friends It appears that somehow I have installed V9 Portal Site. This has taken over my homepage and I cannot change it! I have tried... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chuck38, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

V9 Portal Site

Dear W9 forum friends
    It appears that somehow I have installed V9 Portal Site. This has taken over my homepage and I cannot change it! I have tried multiple time via Tools > Options > General. I reset my homepage to the default homepage and I set it so that when I open my browser, which is Firefox, it should start on my homepage, which it doesn't, it start on V9 Portal Site. I'm extremely frustrated. This is not an add on or extension. I can't find it in my programs, so I can't get it off! When I click on the Home icon on the right hand side of my browser it will open the homepage that I set. So there you go, can any of you please help me get this piece of crap of my computer? Thanks ahead of time! -Chuck

:)

Chuck38, Apr 26, 2014
  2. lempriere Win User

Symbian OS 9.5 for N80

Symbian say that - Symbian OS v9.5 is backward compatible with all versions of the v9 family. That statment was taken from the Symbian site, so why is that anyone would have to get a new phone to get v9.5.

lempriere, Apr 26, 2014
  3. Unable to log in to Outlook.com

<Removed: Sarah White>

ALERT

V9 Portal Site [​IMG]

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to play spades.

V9 Portal Site [​IMG]
    Page Not Found

Sorry the web page you were looking for is not available. This may be a temporary condition.

If you typed the URL directly into the address field please check your spelling. If you clicked a link, you may return to the previous page by clicking the back button in your browser. Alternatively, other link(s)
    listed below may be helpful to steer you in the right direction.

Sarah E.White, Apr 26, 2014
  4. Chuck38 Win User

V9 Portal Site

Update: I have discovered that this V9 Portal Site is also on Chrome and IE.

Chuck38, Apr 26, 2014
  5. A Guy Win User
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    It worked! Thank-you so much, A Guy! Now I'll have to be even more careful of what I install. *Wink

Chuck38, Apr 27, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User
    Glad to hear it, you're welcome *Wink

A Guy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

V9 Portal Site

1. V9 Portal Site - Similar Threads - Portal Site

2. Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal: Hello,I can't enroll my google Pixel 8 with Company Portal Intune as i Have the following error message : your device doesn't meet the company requirementsI tried to uninstall, allow all authorizations i still get the same warning...
  3. Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal: Hello,I can't enroll my google Pixel 8 with Company Portal Intune as i Have the following error message : your device doesn't meet the company requirementsI tried to uninstall, allow all authorizations i still get the same warning...
  4. Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below: Hi,We work with a charity that allows volunteers to work within the business, but we enrol their device with Company Portal so we are able to manage the device incase anything malicious is on their machine. I've been getting this error message and can't find a solution at...
  5. Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below

Have a Volunteer that needs to Company Portal enrol their machine, getting the error below: Hi,We work with a charity that allows volunteers to work within the business, but we enrol their device with Company Portal so we are able to manage the device incase anything malicious is on their machine. I've been getting this error message and can't find a solution at...
  6. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  7. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  8. Company portal shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  9. Company portal shows error message

Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  10. every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e...: I have an e mail portal for my healthcare office. when I try to create an account the e mail just shuts down when I start typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-sign-into-a-medical-portal-in/a81539fc-9145-42be-8430-1444a1a6467c