Windows 10: V9 Portal Site

Discus and support V9 Portal Site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Dear W9 forum friends It appears that somehow I have installed V9 Portal Site. This has taken over my homepage and I cannot change it! I have tried... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chuck38, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

V9 Portal Site

Dear W9 forum friends
    It appears that somehow I have installed V9 Portal Site. This has taken over my homepage and I cannot change it! I have tried multiple time via Tools > Options > General. I reset my homepage to the default homepage and I set it so that when I open my browser, which is Firefox, it should start on my homepage, which it doesn't, it start on V9 Portal Site. I'm extremely frustrated. This is not an add on or extension. I can't find it in my programs, so I can't get it off! When I click on the Home icon on the right hand side of my browser it will open the homepage that I set. So there you go, can any of you please help me get this piece of crap of my computer? Thanks ahead of time! -Chuck

:)

Chuck38, Apr 26, 2014
  2. lempriere Win User

Symbian OS 9.5 for N80

Symbian say that - Symbian OS v9.5 is backward compatible with all versions of the v9 family. That statment was taken from the Symbian site, so why is that anyone would have to get a new phone to get v9.5.

lempriere, Apr 26, 2014
  3. Unable to log in to Outlook.com

<Removed: Sarah White>

ALERT

V9 Portal Site [​IMG]

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to play spades.

V9 Portal Site [​IMG]
    Page Not Found

Sorry the web page you were looking for is not available. This may be a temporary condition.

If you typed the URL directly into the address field please check your spelling. If you clicked a link, you may return to the previous page by clicking the back button in your browser. Alternatively, other link(s)
    listed below may be helpful to steer you in the right direction.

Sarah E.White, Apr 26, 2014
  4. Chuck38 Win User

V9 Portal Site

Update: I have discovered that this V9 Portal Site is also on Chrome and IE.

Chuck38, Apr 26, 2014
  5. A Guy Win User
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    It worked! Thank-you so much, A Guy! Now I'll have to be even more careful of what I install. *Wink

Chuck38, Apr 27, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User
    Glad to hear it, you're welcome *Wink

A Guy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

V9 Portal Site

1. V9 Portal Site - Similar Threads - Portal Site

2. Error Code: 715-123170 when downloading Windows from azure portal education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error Code: 715-123170 when downloading Windows from azure portal education: Having problems downloading software from the azure portal education. I could download initially but now it give me the error code below. (Transaction Id: 013505cfc8cf428f83d675247e6f36ba, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support. ***Original title: Cant download...
  3. Kiosk browser Employee Web Portal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kiosk browser Employee Web Portal: Okay, I am trying to take advantage of Kiosk mode at my company. I want to create a kiosk that will only display one URL and is restricted to that URL alone. Using the kiosk mode, there is only one browser available in that program and that is Microsoft edge. I would...
  4. Mixed Reality Portal only works the first time, then I have to restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality Portal only works the first time, then I have to restart my computer.: When I first started Mixed Reality Portal on a fresh start of my computer everything works fine, but once I close it and try to open it again, it only shows the "wake up" button. I then have to restart my computer. For some reason it also has made my computer take a long time...
  5. Opening a Portal or FireWall exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening a Portal or FireWall exception: I would like to use Echolink on this computer like I have on my former computers. They all had an easy to reach list of firewall exceptions. I don't find it here. Where is it? I need to let Echolink use 5200 ....
  6. Mixed reality Portal download Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mixed reality Portal download Location: When i try to setup the mixed reality portal it tries to install it to my ssd which doesn't have enough space. I want it to download to my hdd but i can't find anything that'll let me change the install location, any ideas?...
  7. How to uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mixed Reality Portal in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We know that Windows supports Mixed Reality. To manage all settings of VR or AR, Microsoft has made the Mixed Reality Portal. This app can configure everything and acts as a command center for MR. But if you do not [...] This post How to uninstall Mixed...
  8. Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal: In the past, we have used this website link (https://www.microsoft.com/online/downloads/catalog.aspx) to view our MS windows and MS office licenses for our company. It only works intermittently and I have tried several different contacts at Microsoft and haven't gotten...
  9. What is Mixed reality Portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Mixed reality Portal: What is Mixed reality Portal and what use is it? Also how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mixed-reality-portal/4f36a85e-f71d-443e-9015-6299bd4737f6
  10. No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal: Hi everyone, I'm using a PC with an up to date Windows 10. I'm connected to a captive portal network. As said in this documentation, the DNS resolution of the URI www.msftconnecttest.com works and the Get of the URI "http://www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt" is...