Windows 10: Vaio Care not working

Discus and support Vaio Care not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Vaio Care doesn't work anymore in my Sony Vaio SVP 13225SH (OS is Windows 10). When I start Vaio Care, there is first the right column appearing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aldo Dalvit, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Vaio Care not working

Vaio Care doesn't work anymore in my Sony Vaio SVP 13225SH (OS is Windows 10).

When I start Vaio Care, there is first the right column appearing on the screen, then the second part of the menu on the main part.

After 5-6 second, all screen s disappears and nothing happens even when I managed to select one of the options.

I tried to delete Vaio Care, but it is not possible as an *.msi files is missing (necessary for uninstalling the software).

I tried to install a new version of Vaio Care but nothing happens.

:)

Aldo Dalvit, Jul 30, 2018
  2. GPAZ602 Win User

Lost Vaio Care Win 10 installed

Sony Vaio SVE14A27CXH recently updated to WIN 10.

Vaio Care no longer installed. PC locks up several times a day and has to have a hard restart.

Will reinstalling help?

GPAZ602, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 30, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Vaio Care not working

VAIO Introduces the New VAIO S with VAIO TruePerformance and 8th Gen Core

As part of its continued support for the business user, today VAIO Corporation has introduced a new line of the VAIO S laptops equipped with the 8th Generation Intel Core Processor and VAIO TruePerformance, a technology designed to maintain higher performance for a longer period of time by increasing CPU power limits and more efficiently eliminating processor heat.

By applying VAIO TruePerformance, the 8th Generation Intel Core Processor demonstrates higher performance for both the CPU and graphics over the usual 8th Generation Core i7 Processor. In addition, the Core i5 Processor with VAIO TruePerformance has the effect of achieving higher performance than the usual 8th Generation Core i7 Processor.

Vaio Care not working 3annFVhafiTNzlC5_thm.jpg

VAIO S - An all-purpose, durable machine
    The VAIO S with a 13.3" full HD display is an all-around performer for those looking for a machine that will last years, without sacrificing on any important features:
    • A Design That's Built to Last - The VAIO S is equipped with a molded magnesium alloy casing that ensures robustness and durability. The casing is further reinforced by adding ribs to the designated points, which also brings improvement to the feel of keyboard and touch pad.
    • Full Connectivity Options - Standard analog RGB Output, HDMI Output, LAN Connector, USB 3.0 (x 3) means no lugging around a number of adapters while traveling. Plus, the portable AC adapter comes equipped with a USB charging port.
    • Stress-Free Usability - When the laptop is opened, the keyboard is automatically tilted, making it more ergonomic and easier to type, reducing the stress on the palm and wrist. The touch pad comes with separate left and right buttons to avoid mistouch and it is aligned with the center of the keyboard for more natural typing. The VAIO S offers high performance without sacrificing portability or battery life (up to 8 hours 30 minutes).
    • Increases Security - For added security, the VAIO S comes standard with a built-in fingerprint login function.
    • Made in Japan - To guarantee precision and maintain exacting standards, every new VAIO S is completed at VAIO headquarters in Nagano, Japan
    Pricing for the new VAIO S with TruePerformance starts at $1,199. The VAIO S will available for order starting early February 2018.

btarunr, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Vaio Care not working

1. Vaio Care not working - Similar Threads - Vaio Care working

2. VAIO, ASSIST and FUNCTION KEYS buttons NOT WORK after installing WIN. 7 on SONY VAIO VPCF13DGX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VAIO, ASSIST and FUNCTION KEYS buttons NOT WORK after installing WIN. 7 on SONY VAIO VPCF13DGX: Hi. I have recently installed a version of windows 7 on my laptop sony VAIO VPCF13DGX. After installing, some buttons like VAIO, ASSIST and FUNCTION KEYS by holding FN button DO NOT work. ANY HELP PLEASE?...
  3. sony vaio care brightness problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio care brightness problem: I have a Sony S series - Vaio VPCSB25FG, after upgrading to windows 10 vaio care software is not working in spite of installing the software freshly, as a result brightness and other functions and controls are not working, any solution to this issue will greatly be...
  4. be careful with Dropbox

in Windows 10 Support
    be careful with Dropbox: Today I installed Dropbox on my PC, using their installer. Dropbox installed and immediately started to backup my Desktop folder (I had no intention to backup anything). On the desktop were a number of video files. After a short time I was noticed that my 2 Gb free volume was...
  5. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af
  6. WiFi on Sony Vaio will not work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Sony Vaio will not work with Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community. I have a Sony VAIO model SVE15115FXS laptop. The original OS was Windows 7. After the unfortunate upgrade to Windows 10, a lot of functionality was lost in my computer and the biggest issues is that the airplane mode is always toggling back on and...
  7. 1. installation failer - VAIO Care Update version 8.4.7.12066*. 2. function keys are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1. installation failer - VAIO Care Update version 8.4.7.12066*. 2. function keys are not...: * [3060:2DFC][2018-02-21T01:48:04]i001: Burn v3.7.3813.0, Windows v10.0 Build 16299: Service Pack 0, path: E:\3rdParty\x64\VCRedist\2015\vcredist_x64.exe, cmdline: '/install /quiet /norestart /log C:\Users\Ragavan sn\AppData\Local\Temp\vcredist_x64_2015.log -burn.unelevated...
  8. This OS does not work and no one cares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This OS does not work and no one cares: This OS does not work and no one cares Take that mod, you delete, i remake. you suspend or ban i will make another account and repost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-os-does-not-work-and-no-one-cares/342ce9de-8481-41eb-899d-cd72e3615eb7
  9. Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio: My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista. 27723
  10. touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs

touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs: I can tap the screen and operate scroll bars but cannot change pages or scroll by simply flicking. This seemed to begin after an update called eGalax USB touchscreen. I can't find it and the normal HID USB touchscreen device is not in my device manager, it is however in...