Windows 10: Vaio Tap 11(SVT11215SG) wireless keyboard not working

Discus and support Vaio Tap 11(SVT11215SG) wireless keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I clean installed Windows 10 Pro on my Sony Vaio Tap 11 Sony Asia Pacific Now the wireless keyboard which also acts as the flap for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lolcocks, Aug 2, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

Vaio Tap 11(SVT11215SG) wireless keyboard not working

Hello, I clean installed Windows 10 Pro on my Sony Vaio Tap 11

Sony Asia Pacific

Now the wireless keyboard which also acts as the flap for the laptop has stopped working.
    I mean the keyboard is not working.
    I even used the pairing tool on their site but that didn't help either.

Their support forum was unable to resolve the issue either.
    PLease help.

:)

lolcocks, Aug 2, 2015

2. windows 10 wont auto detect tablet mode

+ Sony VAIO Tap 11

BiggishTuba558, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 -- Cannot disable the mouse from waking computer from sleep

I have a Sony VAIO and Logitech wireless mouse (+keyboard)

IstvanBiro, Aug 2, 2015
  4. lolcocks Win User

Bump. Does anyone have any idea how these wireless keyboards work?

lolcocks, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Vaio Tap 11(SVT11215SG) wireless keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Vaio Tap SVT11215SG

2. Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard: I haven't been able to find a setting for my keyboard's 'Tap to Click' on the touchpad.Does Windows 11 have a setting for the mousepad?I could use the keyboard software. Trying to eliminate startup items.James...
  3. Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard: I haven't been able to find a setting for my keyboard's 'Tap to Click' on the touchpad.Does Windows 11 have a setting for the mousepad?I could use the keyboard software. Trying to eliminate startup items.James...
  4. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  5. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  6. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wireless Keyboard Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Keyboard Not Working: Both my keyboard and mouse stopped working today. I thought it was just a matter of the batteries having run out so I swapped my mouse with a spare I had and changed the batteries on my keyboard. I got the mouse to work but not the keyboard. I've tried everything I could...
  8. Wireless keyboard not working

Wireless keyboard not working: My Microsoft Wireless Keyboard is not working. So far I have done the following: 1) Replaced the batteries. 2) Checked that the USB port is working. I switched to another anyway. 3) I checked the keyboard settings to ensure the Filter Key was off, it was. 4) I...
  9. Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio: My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista. 27723
  10. Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet will not boot; Windows 10TP installed: Friend downloaded and installed Windows 10TP, not sure of the build. The machine is a Sony Vaio Tap-11 Tablet, Model SVT 112A2WL originally purchased running Win8. I have a feeling that windows 10 was installed over Windows 8 somehow. The tablet will not boot into windows at...