Windows 10: validate your account - nags stopped?

Discus and support validate your account - nags stopped? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Used to find that I got nagged often to validate my account - not often now - does anyone else notice this? 79588 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Fafhrd, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Fafhrd Win User

validate your account - nags stopped?

Used to find that I got nagged often to validate my account - not often now - does anyone else notice this?

:)

Fafhrd, Mar 16, 2017

2. Store Advertising is Annoying

I have a MS Lumia 950XL, fully updated

Around 2-3 times a day, the Store pops up, nagging me to buy or rate Excel

I already have (and use) a valid Office 365 account on the phone, but the nagging continues

How do I stop the nags ??

Steve.Cook4680, Mar 16, 2017
  3. MartLea Win User
    How to turn off or prevent Windows 10 from nagging update info?

*Original Title: Nag nag nag

Does anyone, anywhere, even Microsoft, know how to turn off or prevent Windows 10 from constantly nagging to update account info? This is really annoying and other than signing in with just a local user account I can't seem to turn this damn nuisance nagging
    prompt off.

MartLea, Mar 16, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I always just validated my account once at the beginning and that was the end of it.

NavyLCDR, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

1. validate your account - nags stopped? - Similar Threads - validate account nags

2. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  3. Win 10 nag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 nag: How do I get rid of the periodic "Lets Finish Setting Up Your Device" nag screen. My only options are to "CONTINUE" or "REMIND ME IN THREE DAYS". My computer works just fine without "finishing" the setup. Fortunately, if I click on the REMIND option I usually don't see this...
  4. We need to fix your Microsoft account Nag is getting old

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to fix your Microsoft account Nag is getting old: People are dumping their Microsoft accounts and going to local account by the droves- Can't you do something about this ?None of the so called fixes work. If not resolve soon I too will have local accounts on all 7 of my windows computers....
  5. Sysprep was not able to validate your Windows installation

in Windows 10 News
    Sysprep was not able to validate your Windows installation: Sysprep or System Preparation Tool is an essential tool for your Windows OS, it helps to automate the deployment of your Windows OS. However, at times, you may experience an error saying “Sysprep was not able to validate your Windows installation” especially when you run the...
  6. Stop a background app nag message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop a background app nag message: I have Skype disabled as a background app. That is how I want it. However I keep getting Notification nags that I have it off and that I should update my background app settings as I might be missing Skype calls. I am not missing them because I don't use Skype. I know where...
  7. Google "Nag" on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google "Nag" on Edge: Anyone know how to eliminate the Google "nag" on Edge ? Pops up very, very frequently in the upper right corner of the page. MB adwcleaner is negative. [img] 91452
  8. We are validating Windows 10 on your PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We are validating Windows 10 on your PC: The GetWindows Icon shows that it is validating Windows 10 on this PC. Thank you for reserving your free upgrade. I went to view confirmation and canceled the reservation. Even though the UAC screen darkens and I have to allow it to make changes it doesn't change. Even after...
  9. How to stop Microsoft nagging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Microsoft nagging: Hello, As you already know from my previous posts about problems upgrading my windows 10 system, until I get it fixed, each time I turn on my pc, I notice lot of net traffic (something is downloading), I pull the line plug out, chk on C: and find brand new folder...
  10. Norton nagging to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Norton nagging to install: I am on Windows 10 and have been using Malwarebytes for a number years now. I recently updated Javascript or Java (a mistake, I know) and must have missed the button to not install Norton. I am now getting a popup where Norton keeps asking if I want to install. I click cancel...